• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

randomFL5guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
No way. Only thing missing is a vented hood and maybe a big wang. I think in some areas it looks better than the FL5.
There is a vented hood. In some of the pictures from above you can see a break in the camo right where the vent on the FL5 is. I think the camo makes it difficult to tell but I do think I see a vent.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
There is a vented hood. In some of the pictures from above you can see a break in the camo right where the vent on the FL5 is. I think the camo makes it difficult to tell but I do think I see a vent.
Ahhhh. I didn’t watch the full thing, but I thought I heard Raiti say there was no vented hood. Could have missed that.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
10 years from now will CTR hold better value or ITS? My bet is CTR
10 years from now anything ICE + Manual that is "special" will be up in value significantly + increase. How much and which is better than which, will have to be proven.

However, getting up to that 10 years mark, I for one would prefer the looks and package of the S (based on what we currently know, pending weight, materials and available features).

My guess is the ITR will appreciate more, but not by too too much. Factoring in any markups you might have to pay for the CTR, net difference would prolly be within 5%. If both cars are obtained by MSRP, maybe 10%+ for CTR (net gain over the price paid).

Jimi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR 2019
10 years from now will CTR hold better value or ITS? My bet is CTR
10 years from now the latest sports cars might make the FL5 look like a slow dinosaur.
10 years from now….. with the advances in F1 and LeMans engineering trickling down to modern sports cars of the 2033 era… imagine the savagery sports cars will become. 2033 will be much more of a leap than 2013 is like for us today.
I’m sure the icon super care of today will always be special….. however keep in mind the FL5 is a civic afterall, not a F40

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
I don't understand why people keeping throwing shade at the ITS, we don't even have any real details about the car yet other than power train and that it exists. I think it is going to be a great alternative especially as a street driven daily driver.

froptesa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yhbi
Integra's sitting on lots all over the place from what I've seen. People not too enthused to pay more for a 6MT than a CVT but you can finally have an automatic Si if you want.
vidmate mobdro apk
Sponsored

Last edited: