• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
I wanted Cr’s but the 6 month wait would have burned me out lol
yeah, but since I will eventually get the 27WON BBK too, I already know the CR’s will work with minimal or no spacing (assuming 18x9.5+38)…and so all of that makes it worth the wait. ???

OP
OP
PrayingForGrip

PrayingForGrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP ST Hatch 6MT
@PrayingForGrip

Do you think there’s room upfront there for Brembos without the use of additional spacers?
I think it would. I’m probably going to get some RL calipers as an upgrade and I’m like 99% sure they’ll fit… considering grams lights are designed for big brakes. But who knows without testing

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
I think it would. I’m probably going to get some RL calipers as an upgrade and I’m like 99% sure they’ll fit… considering grams lights are designed for big brakes. But who knows without testing
Crossing my fingers that the 27WON BBK mounts up to the hatch, same as 10th gen ??

And that they’ll clear the 57CR’s ?

OP
OP
PrayingForGrip

PrayingForGrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP ST Hatch 6MT
Just picked up a CTR rear sway bar, waiting for brackets and accord endlinks to confirm fitment for everyone. :thumbsup: