• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

My New Sonic Gray Pearl Sport Touring Hatch

OP
OP
Baldilocks

Baldilocks

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
The color changes a lot with light. Here is an example. First picture is under an orange-ish color street light and the second is out of light but with a bright flash. Really enjoying how it changes color based on surrounding light.

11th Gen Honda Civic My New Sonic Gray Pearl Sport Touring Hatch 1

11th Gen Honda Civic My New Sonic Gray Pearl Sport Touring Hatch 2(1)
Sponsored

CoolKen7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX, 2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
All of the interior lighting except for the interior trunk light are LED- you are correct.

I can't confirm, but it may be possible to swap out that light for something LED if you wanted to. I did that with my interior lighting in a previous Civic.
I did that to my current 10th Gen Civic and was wondering if they use the same bulb... I have some left and want to change it when I get my 11th gen in a week.

Jimi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR 2019
I did that to my current 10th Gen Civic and was wondering if they use the same bulb... I have some left and want to change it when I get my 11th gen in a week.
The trunk bulb types are the same from both gens

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda3 5sp manual, 2012 Genesis sedan
I think those are the best looking wheels that Honda has. At least as standard equipment wheels on any of their cars.

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda3 5sp manual, 2012 Genesis sedan
The gunmetal machines finish on the spokes and outer rim really set them off.
Totally agree and I just do not care for the all black wheels no matter what design. But I am at retirement age so my opinion may differ from many people on this forum. Just my opinion, nothing else.

OP
OP
Baldilocks

Baldilocks

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Totally agree and I just do not care for the all black wheels no matter what design. But I am at retirement age so my opinion may differ from many people on this forum. Just my opinion, nothing else.
I’ll be 48 in December and I agree with you.

Last edited:

andyg

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The color changes a lot with light. Here is an example. First picture is under an orange-ish color street light and the second is out of light but with a bright flash. Really enjoying how it changes color based on surrounding light.
I think it's a challenge to capture the flake in the SGP as well--I've MAYBE gotten one pic with the green coming through.

OP
OP
Baldilocks

Baldilocks

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I really want the HPD Spoiler on mine once I get it. Hopefully we'll see some cheaper options soon.
They look so good and clean without the tall rear spoiler. I feel like a 180hp, 4 door economy car doesn't really need to pretend to be something it's not. If this were the 670hp C8 Z06, then I'd definitely want the tall spoiler. ;)

OP
OP
Baldilocks

Baldilocks

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A few interior shots. Some things I noticed about my hatch compared to the two sedans I looked at. The hatch (Sport Touring) has soft touch materials on the back doors just like the front and piano black trim on the back doors instead of flat black. Not sure what trim levels the other two cars were.

11th Gen Honda Civic My New Sonic Gray Pearl Sport Touring Hatch 533C870E-89C4-44E5-8183-E3C911C40115
11th Gen Honda Civic My New Sonic Gray Pearl Sport Touring Hatch 3EA53A91-4018-4B76-B992-AFEDD97A07D3
11th Gen Honda Civic My New Sonic Gray Pearl Sport Touring Hatch A2B4DB8E-0298-4055-A2ED-25D7A95AD3E0
11th Gen Honda Civic My New Sonic Gray Pearl Sport Touring Hatch 75444EF1-07D5-41D2-B35F-617154B8C1D5

Jimi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR 2019
I really want the HPD Spoiler on mine once I get it. Hopefully we'll see some cheaper options soon.
I think the 11th gen’s clean design looks better WITHOUT the spoiler.
Personally, the spoiler makes the car look cheap.
Save your bread

OP
OP
Baldilocks

Baldilocks

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think the 11th gen’s clean design looks better WITHOUT the spoiler.
Personally, the spoiler makes the car look cheap.
Save your bread
Agreed. I DO think it needs the mud guards though. I have those on order.
Sponsored