• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

jtrader

First Name
James
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Hatch Sport, 2009 Odyssey
Vehicle Showcase
I guess the only real advantage to that hatch is you can fit larger objects into the boot. Otherwise, the main difference is "sportier" looks....do you want a shorter rear end that gives off Stinger vibes (hatch) or do u prefer a Sonata vibe (sedan). Again, congrats. You've made a great choice!

LiveLaughRide84

Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Integra Gsr(sold) and 2000 ITR(sold) 17 focus RS and looking for a CTR
Hey all, I'm migrating from the Mustang6g forums (2015 Mustang GT 6spd) to this new forum with the trade of my car last night for a new 2022 Civic Touring in Meteorite Gray!

I basically bought this one right off the truck, still had plastic over everything, 2mi on the odometer and was not even in their system yet.

It's been a little adjustment from my mustang (for sure miss the V8 sound), but loving the wireless carplay, steering feel and honestly it still feels rather quick for a sedan.

RenderedImage.png

Window Sticker of Options:
IMG_3520.JPG
That color rocks

jtrader

First Name
James
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Hatch Sport, 2009 Odyssey
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, so I had a chance to stop by a Honda dealership tonight. They had 6-7 new Civic sedans. One of them was a Sport in the best color...Lunar Silver. So I'm a little biased ;) Anyway, the Sport just happened to be unlocked. I hopped in, dropped the seat to the floor like usual and just sat there. It felt like home, but better. Maybe I was just intoxicated by the new car fragrance, but damned if I didn't fall in love. The seats felt great, the paddles were crisper, the armrests softer, everything was just better. Not sure about the 2.0L as I didn't drive it, but if I didn't love my car so much, this new civic would definitely be on my short list. Enjoy!!!

Vijay

First Name
Vijay
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic 1.6
Hey all, I'm migrating from the Mustang6g forums (2015 Mustang GT 6spd) to this new forum with the trade of my car last night for a new 2022 Civic Touring in Meteorite Gray!

I basically bought this one right off the truck, still had plastic over everything, 2mi on the odometer and was not even in their system yet.

It's been a little adjustment from my mustang (for sure miss the V8 sound), but loving the wireless carplay, steering feel and honestly it still feels rather quick for a sedan.

RenderedImage.png

Window Sticker of Options:
IMG_3520.JPG
Congrats man. Enjoy your new civic