• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

eric__

First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Touring (Meteorite Gray)
Hey all, I'm migrating from the Mustang6g forums (2015 Mustang GT 6spd) to this new forum with the trade of my car last night for a new 2022 Civic Touring in Meteorite Gray!

I basically bought this one right off the truck, still had plastic over everything, 2mi on the odometer and was not even in their system yet.

It's been a little adjustment from my mustang (for sure miss the V8 sound), but loving the wireless carplay, steering feel and honestly it still feels rather quick for a sedan.

11th Gen Honda Civic My New 2022 Civic Touring (Meteorite Gray) RenderedImage

Window Sticker of Options:
11th Gen Honda Civic My New 2022 Civic Touring (Meteorite Gray) IMG_3520.JPG
Sponsored

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
Congrats. Meteorite Gray is one of my favorite colors.

OP
OP
eric__

eric__

First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looks like spare tire with tools. I carry around my own air compressor in the trunk that plugs into a cig lighter so now I have the best of both worlds!

Attachments

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Hey all, I'm migrating from the Mustang6g forums (2015 Mustang GT 6spd) to this new forum with the trade of my car last night for a new 2022 Civic Touring in Meteorite Gray!

I basically bought this one right off the truck, still had plastic over everything, 2mi on the odometer and was not even in their system yet.

It's been a little adjustment from my mustang (for sure miss the V8 sound), but loving the wireless carplay, steering feel and honestly it still feels rather quick for a sedan.

RenderedImage.png

IMG_3520.JPG
Its the color im choosing too! Very very nice!

StickShiftRoy

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP Sport (sold), 22 BOP Si

RenderedImage.png

IMG_3520.JPG
Congrats! why did you trade the Mustang for this instead of waiting for the Si?

OP
OP
eric__

eric__

First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! why did you trade the Mustang for this instead of waiting for the Si?
Thanks!

I had a civic as my first car almost a decade ago, but I'm not really familiar with the Honda world, I was always more obsessed with Mustangs.

I have a daughter who turns 10mo old tomorrow and it was frustrating at the lack of space in the back of the mustang. I remember my first civic being much better for back seat passengers, and a buddy of mine used to work at Honda and recommended I look at a touring (since it aligned with the Premium trim of the Mustangs). So with my limited knowledge I just searched up new Civic Tourings and I loved the new redesign!!

What all is different about an Si vs a regular Civic? I thought I read another forum post on here that mentioned they'd only make them as sedans and not coupes this year.

StickShiftRoy

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP Sport (sold), 22 BOP Si
Thanks!

I had a civic as my first car almost a decade ago, but I'm not really familiar with the Honda world, I was always more obsessed with Mustangs.

I have a daughter who turns 10mo old tomorrow and it was frustrating at the lack of space in the back of the mustang. I remember my first civic being much better for back seat passengers, and a buddy of mine used to work at Honda and recommended I look at a touring (since it aligned with the Premium trim of the Mustangs). So with my limited knowledge I just searched up new Civic Tourings and I loved the new redesign!!

What all is different about an Si vs a regular Civic? I thought I read another forum post on here that mentioned they'd only make them as sedans and not coupes this year.

Thats a good reason. Space is the only reason im not driving and FRS/BRZ/86 at the moment.

And the main reason I thought about the Si was for the Manual. You typically get a bit more power, lsd, & and manual. But compared to the Touring you'll give up some amenities.

OP
OP
eric__

eric__

First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thats a good reason. Space is the only reason im not driving and FRS/BRZ/86 at the moment.

And the main reason I thought about the Si was for the Manual. You typically get a bit more power, lsd, & and manual. But compared to the Touring you'll give up some amenities.
Gotcha! Yeah I did have a lot of fun in my 6Spd mustang for sure, but I definitely love the space and tech in the new Civic! I've never driven a CVT before either, it's pretty seamless in shifts.

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
Congrats! Guess your crowd hitting days are over (LOL JK)

Captain

Ghost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic Touring - 2020 BMW M340ixdrive
Congrats Good color choice how's the headlights night time better than 10th gen ?

OP
OP
eric__

eric__

First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats Good color choice how's the headlights night time better than 10th gen ?
I haven’t driven a 10th Gen, and not in the dead of night yet but they definitely look super bright from what I’ve seen at dawn and dusk. I can see the turn signals reflecting off all the signs and stuff too lol

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
A 2015 MGT 6sp to this? Oh my. Probably should've waited for the Hatch Touring so you could get a 6speed and more function, but congrats!

OP
OP
eric__

eric__

First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A 2015 MGT 6sp to this? Oh my. Probably should've waited for the Hatch Touring so you could get a 6speed and more function, but congrats!
Thanks! what other functions/features would a hatch touring have over the sedan touring?
Sponsored