• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
I guess the only real advantage to that hatch is you can fit larger objects into the boot. Otherwise, the main difference is "sportier" looks....do you want a shorter rear end that gives off Stinger vibes (hatch) or do u prefer a Sonata vibe (sedan). Again, congrats. You've made a great choice!
Sponsored

LiveLaughRide84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Integra Gsr(sold) and 2000 ITR(sold) 17 focus RS and looking for a CTR
Hey all, I'm migrating from the Mustang6g forums (2015 Mustang GT 6spd) to this new forum with the trade of my car last night for a new 2022 Civic Touring in Meteorite Gray!

I basically bought this one right off the truck, still had plastic over everything, 2mi on the odometer and was not even in their system yet.

It's been a little adjustment from my mustang (for sure miss the V8 sound), but loving the wireless carplay, steering feel and honestly it still feels rather quick for a sedan.

RenderedImage.png

Window Sticker of Options:
IMG_3520.JPG
That color rocks

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok, so I had a chance to stop by a Honda dealership tonight. They had 6-7 new Civic sedans. One of them was a Sport in the best color...Lunar Silver. So I'm a little biased ;) Anyway, the Sport just happened to be unlocked. I hopped in, dropped the seat to the floor like usual and just sat there. It felt like home, but better. Maybe I was just intoxicated by the new car fragrance, but damned if I didn't fall in love. The seats felt great, the paddles were crisper, the armrests softer, everything was just better. Not sure about the 2.0L as I didn't drive it, but if I didn't love my car so much, this new civic would definitely be on my short list. Enjoy!!!

Vijay

First Name
Vijay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic 1.6
Hey all, I'm migrating from the Mustang6g forums (2015 Mustang GT 6spd) to this new forum with the trade of my car last night for a new 2022 Civic Touring in Meteorite Gray!

I basically bought this one right off the truck, still had plastic over everything, 2mi on the odometer and was not even in their system yet.

It's been a little adjustment from my mustang (for sure miss the V8 sound), but loving the wireless carplay, steering feel and honestly it still feels rather quick for a sedan.

RenderedImage.png

IMG_3520.JPG
Congrats man. Enjoy your new civic

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
looks like spare tire with tools. I carry around my own air compressor in the trunk that plugs into a cig lighter so now I have the best of both worlds!
Glad they (Honda) came back to their senses... Let's see if the Si gets one. This was one of the two things I really disliked about my (otherwise awesome!) 2017 Si, the other one being the motorized e-brake...

Thanks for posting and congrats!

skotosti

First Name
skoto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 si sold lol
interesting you could wait for the si since you want sedan that leather seat look real good tho

Jimi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR 2019

RenderedImage.png

IMG_3520.JPG
Hey dog, congratulations man and good for you to try something new

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda3 5sp manual, 2012 Genesis sedan
Congratulations on your new Civic and choice of color. If you like it, that is all that matters.
For me, I have to have a manual transmission and that manual is only available in the Sport or Sport Touring Hatch Back models. (and the SI)
I wish it was available in the Sedan though!
As far as an SI being different? Sportier design, Spoiler on rear trunk, 200hp vs 180hp, Manual transmission only and a shorter throw shifter I believe, sedan body style only, sportier suspension and ride, different wheels and tires, etc. Interior has red accents in the seats, doors and dash. Not necessarily a good thing in my opinion as gray would have been a better choice for my likes. I hope the SI comes with a spare tire now! And the SI used to be less expensive than a touring model but I don't know the price on the 2022 yet.

OP
OP
eric__

eric__

First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Touring (Meteorite Gray)
Congratulations on your new Civic and choice of color. If you like it, that is all that matters.
For me, I have to have a manual transmission and that manual is only available in the Sport or Sport Touring Hatch Back models. (and the SI)
I wish it was available in the Sedan though!
As far as an SI being different? Sportier design, Spoiler on rear trunk, 200hp vs 180hp, Manual transmission only and a shorter throw shifter I believe, sedan body style only, sportier suspension and ride, different wheels and tires, etc. Interior has red accents in the seats, doors and dash. Not necessarily a good thing in my opinion as gray would have been a better choice for my likes. I hope the SI comes with a spare tire now! And the SI used to be less expensive than a touring model but I don't know the price on the 2022 yet.
Thanks! I haven't had a civic in almost a decade so wasn't aware of all the trims. I really needed out of the mustang so I went with what was available at a reasonable price / feature ratio.

Ultimately, I do miss my manual transmission and also love the red accented interior that I saw on the Si. If the market keeps up maybe I could do a trade-in, but my Civic Touring really has served me well so far!

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok, so I had a chance to stop by a Honda dealership tonight. They had 6-7 new Civic sedans. One of them was a Sport in the best color...Lunar Silver. So I'm a little biased ;) Anyway, the Sport just happened to be unlocked. I hopped in, dropped the seat to the floor like usual and just sat there. It felt like home, but better. Maybe I was just intoxicated by the new car fragrance, but damned if I didn't fall in love. The seats felt great, the paddles were crisper, the armrests softer, everything was just better. Not sure about the 2.0L as I didn't drive it, but if I didn't love my car so much, this new civic would definitely be on my short list. Enjoy!!!
So you like the Silver better than the other colors? What do you think of the Sonic Gray Pearl?

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! I haven't had a civic in almost a decade so wasn't aware of all the trims. I really needed out of the mustang so I went with what was available at a reasonable price / feature ratio.

Ultimately, I do miss my manual transmission and also love the red accented interior that I saw on the Si. If the market keeps up maybe I could do a trade-in, but my Civic Touring really has served me well so far!
Totally understand that and I am not trying to imply anything, just giving you information. The SI is not currently available in a 2021 or 2022 model year. Probably will not see any available until December this year. Just a guess.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So you like the Silver better than the other colors? What do you think of the Sonic Gray Pearl?
Lunar silver will always be my first choice for any new Honda. I think I'm over SGP...just like many others here. But my opinion is probably worth what you paid for it.

Baldilocks

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring

Similar situation. I traded my 2020 Mustang GT Premium California Special in on my 2022 Civic Hatch Sport Touring. My new job requires a lot of driving each way and the Mustang just isn’t what I want to have to drive during bad weather.

Got a great trade in offer and couldn’t pass it up.
Sponsored