• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Civic Emblem

Corey2k8g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX/2022 Honda Civic SI
Hey everyone. So I debadged my trunk. I got the HPD emblem once it's off back order. And I've been thinking about putting the black emblem on the trunk. But not sure where to place it. I can eyeball it. But I was wondering if anyone has the time if they could take the measurements of where their civic badge is. Not sure if that makes sense. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsored

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Hey everyone. So I debadged my trunk. I got the HPD emblem once it's off back order. And I've been thinking about putting the black emblem on the trunk. But not sure where to place it. I can eyeball it. But I was wondering if anyone has the time if they could take the measurements of where their civic badge is. Not sure if that makes sense. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.
is there a pdf of the template maybe in the IN ?? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CeeBee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT - '21 Civic Hatch EX
OP
OP
Corey2k8g

Corey2k8g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know. For the HPD there's a template. Not for the Civic badge. The "template" for the Civic is for when you have the chrome one there. I've looked at all the instructions and there's no specifics with the Civic badge. So I'm guessing I'd have to measure a current one or one of you can ??

CeeBee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT - '21 Civic Hatch EX
I know. For the HPD there's a template. Not for the Civic badge. The "template" for the Civic is for when you have the chrome one there. I've looked at all the instructions and there's no specifics with the Civic badge. So I'm guessing I'd have to measure a current one or one of you can ??

Apologies - no comprehension tonight. Good luck - still waiting for mine to arrive :(

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Saw this in another thread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You can see factory placement on the chrome one.
11th Gen Honda Civic Civic Emblem AC149852-B16D-42EC-83DB-80A373D0467D

11th Gen Honda Civic Civic Emblem 174EC651-5554-4D25-91C3-C4274F012195

OP
OP
Corey2k8g

Corey2k8g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
?? I'm gonna have to put it on the trunk see what's what. Idk I kind of panicked. ? it's been a long week already. That guys letters are off pretty bad ?

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback Sport
Yeah when replacing badges you want to tape the edges before you remove it. Marking tape at edges of letters for placement. That's an example of what not to do ??

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
if you try to eyeball it you will likely mess it up, the trunk is kind of swoopy and the bottom edge running along the top of the tail light is angled .

I've got a chrome Honda Vtec emblem coming in so I don't want to mess it up, tape it is.

OP
OP
Corey2k8g

Corey2k8g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
if you try to eyeball it you will likely mess it up, the trunk is kind of swoopy and the bottom edge running along the top of the tail light is angled .

I've got a chrome Honda Vtec emblem coming in so I don't want to mess it up, tape it is.
I just wanted to debadge the trunk like my 10th gen. But since I'm getting the HPD kit install I got the badge too. So now I want to put the civic one on as well ?‍♂

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
I just wanted to debadge the trunk like my 10th gen. But since I'm getting the HPD kit install I got the badge too. So now I want to put the civic one on as well ?‍♂
I never liked cars that were debadged, quite the opposite for me, more emblems and more decals lol. I did this vtec decal as I have some spare decals sitting around, it is kind of swoopy and a bit angled so not installed perfectly. When my chrome VTEC badge comes it I will replace the decal. I'm adding a badge to the valvecover and some turbo decals to the lower rockers.

11th Gen Honda Civic Civic Emblem IMG_20220113_1224010
11th Gen Honda Civic Civic Emblem IMG_20220111_1953493
Sponsored