• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Black 2022 Si delivered. Need ideas for wheels / rims

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
My vote always goes to rpf1 for the weight and cost but their standard colors are pretty ugly imo. The silver, gold, black are all a bit flat/bright so they lack that metallic look that most bronze/gunmetal in this thread have. Powdercoat into any color with a satin sheen and hnnnggggg

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
I just ordered these rims for my Si in a titanium colour, to replace my black oem rims. They are a much better colour with Blazing Orange Pearl paint colour compared to the oem black wheels, I don't like the black rim colour with my BOP body colour, I hope to have them delivered to me this week to get an actual pic.

11th Gen Honda Civic Black 2022 Si delivered. Need ideas for wheels / rims wheel

Last edited:

coo1rim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic, 2006 yaris, 2008 rav4, 2012 carmy, 2017 Civic 2.0L 6MT
Si camp are never focused on what's important. All these pretty pictures and no weights. Anyways, my 16' RPF1 weights 13.7 lbs.

OP
OP

Civicsi82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 si
Wow. Those are lite. Thnx for the info. Will definitely be looking at these

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Fast wheels arrived today, FC04 , they weigh 18.8 lbs for 18 x8 sizing, they feel pretty light, flow formed wheels which aids in weight savings.
11th Gen Honda Civic Black 2022 Si delivered. Need ideas for wheels / rims wheelactual

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Si camp are never focused on what's important. All these pretty pictures and no weights. Anyways, my 16' RPF1 weights 13.7 lbs.
Don't know about xi, but gen x si can't use anything smaller than 17" wheels due to brake size

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those look dope. What color car do u have
Thanks. I have Blazing Orange Pearl, I have not driven on my factory wheels or tires yet which were stored since I bough the car in December and left the dealer lot with winter tires and rims. I do not like the black OEM rims, the style is nice but not the colour, so I will not be using the factory wheels. I like silver or bronze rims, particularly with BOP, so these are right up my alley, in a titanium colour.

OP
OP

Civicsi82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 si
Nice. It is currently winter snow here. So the stock rims and tires will be my winter set.

22-Si

First Name
Utku
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
I think what people are trying to do is give him ideas, and share their experience with the rims they have purchased(since they have an idea of their quality, looks, and fitment.) Lightweight wheels are more often than not, more expensive. And since Civicsi82 did not give people a budget people are mostly sharing what they believe is worth the buck.
Damn, those are some thicc sidewalls!
Sponsored