• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
I did not like my orange Si with black rims, I just installed my new summer wheels - 18x8 FAST FC-04 Titanium Colour rims, at 19 lbs they are much easier to install than the 32 lb factory wheels. I love the colour, a bit of a gunmetal look with nice metal flake in the paint, they call it titanium colour.

11th Gen Honda Civic Blazing Orange Pearl Si with FAST FC-04 Titanium Colour Rims 18x8 newrimspic3
11th Gen Honda Civic Blazing Orange Pearl Si with FAST FC-04 Titanium Colour Rims 18x8 newrimspic2wrxtoo
Sponsored

OP
OP
zeroptzero

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda dropped the ball with the matte black wheels these are awesome! :headbang:
Thanks for the kind words. Yeah black rims don't look good with all colours, and definitely not on the Blazing Orange Pearl (in my opinion). I like the factory wheel design, the weight of the OEM rms are really heavy though, and the black colour doesn't work with all colours. The factory wheels look good with black cars , not sure about all other colours though.

PrayingForGrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP ST Hatch 6MT
Thanks for the kind words. Yeah black rims don't look good with all colours, and definitely not on the Blazing Orange Pearl (in my opinion). I like the factory wheel design, the weight of the OEM rms are really heavy though, and the black colour doesn't work with all colours. The factory wheels look good with black cars , not sure about all other colours though.
I agree black only looks good on black. This color definitely accents the orange a lot better.

OGGsr

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PWP 2022 Civic Si
I also agree about the black rims not matching up too well with the orange. Your new setup looks great!

OP
OP
zeroptzero

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
^ Thanks for the compliments, I am glad my choice paid off.

OP
OP
zeroptzero

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The weight savings can definitely be felt with harder acceleration and revs climbing quicker, wheels want to spin easier too despite more traction. I suspect my fuel economy will increase a tad, a great performance upgrade IMO. I love it.
Sponsored