• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

FL5 CTR Pre booking check in and dealer price discussion

Stick_shifter96

First Name
Shaurya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a FL5
Creating this thread for everyone in Canada to check in and connect to discuss CTR pre bookings in every province and share dealer prices when they are released. Gotta avoid markups as much as possible.
Sponsored

Vtextc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Great idea! No speculation on price from any of the dealers I have called yet. I'm led to believe that more information will be available sometime in the next couple of weeks.

OP
OP
Stick_shifter96

Stick_shifter96

First Name
Shaurya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a FL5
I somehow managed to find a dealer 4hrs away from me that was actually accepting pre bookings. Put my deposit in and all thats left to do is wait.

Vtextc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
I'm curious if the first Canadian vehicles will land in the fall, or not until early 2023. Not too keen on taking a mid-winter delivery of my new R!

OP
OP
Stick_shifter96

Stick_shifter96

First Name
Shaurya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a FL5
Oh yes. Even if they deliver it early next year, I'll only take the delivery of it in spring, I'm not putting it through the winter as soon as it touches ground.

SGSiSaajan

First Name
Saajan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
I called my preferred Honda dealer and they told me that they had nobody on any wait list, and that Honda is going to have customers go through an online system to book type R’s through. Any truth to that, or did anyone else have a similar discussion with their dealer?

OP
OP
Stick_shifter96

Stick_shifter96

First Name
Shaurya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a FL5
I called my preferred Honda dealer and they told me that they had nobody on any wait list, and that Honda is going to have customers go through an online system to book type R’s through. Any truth to that, or did anyone else have a similar discussion with their dealer?
I called up a dealer and they told me the same, they'll call me up when they have further info. I called around other dealerships, then found one 4hrs away from me which was taking deposits for pre booking. So I paid.

Chuira041

First Name
Eason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 xDrive 40i
About 3 weeks ago I called 3 dealerships around me and one of them said they won't be accepting anymore deposits and the second one suggested me to call the third dealership. So I went to the third dealership and placed a $1K CAD deposit for the 2023 Type R. I live in Toronto, Ontario BTW.

OP
OP
Stick_shifter96

Stick_shifter96

First Name
Shaurya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a FL5
About 3 weeks ago I called 3 dealerships around me and one of them said they won't be accepting anymore deposits and the second one suggested me to call the third dealership. So I went to the third dealership and placed a $1K CAD deposit for the 2023 Type R. I live in Toronto, Ontario BTW.
We might be in the same waitlist as I placed a $1K CAD deposit in Ontario too! If its okay to share, where did you place your order?

OP
OP
Stick_shifter96

Stick_shifter96

First Name
Shaurya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a FL5
in Quebec theyre is a law but i dont know about the other provinces
Hopefully every province has something similar!
I placed my order at Formula Honda at Scarborough! What about you?
Ah so we're at different dealerships. I placed mine at Halton Honda in Burlington, no one in the west was accepting any pre bookings.
Sponsored