• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Arlington is a shit hole, of course shit is going to get jacked outside of the projects lol

I’ve left my itr & my k20 civic outside with zero issues

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Wow that blue is amazing. I like the fiber, i think its the shape in the pic looking straight from the back just seems off to me. I know its fussy but wish for the stock wing with fiber.
It does look a bit off to me because the wing doesn't look pure black, it looks a bit gray so that could be why. But I think it would be a cool fit if you got the red carbon fiber interior too

Last edited:

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
why? because I spit truth. If you live in the city and put a fancy carbon wing, that shits gonna get ganked.

10 cars hit in Arlington: Windows smashed; airbags, tires, wheels stolen | WJLA

this shit is all too common now.
People drive and live in cities with way more expensive cars than a Civic Type R though.

Also fucking up peoples cars is not anything new.

I seriously doubt someone would just steal the wing lol. Someone who is going to fuck up your car isnt going to say "Oh this dude has a Civic Type R and I don't see that carbon fiber wing, lets not mess with him" 😂

ILX6SPEED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2.4, CRV
I guess I could live with this colour if I cant get CW. Wish the CF wing was without the red weave though.

11GenImUnsure

First Name
11thGen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Feet
In desperate need of those Euro-spec headlights when the car comes out. But with the new age I don't doubt it's got an entirely different wiring assembly.

Lamotrigine

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GE8
As a person who had never owned any CTR before, CPW was my first choice until I saw an FK8 (17 reg.) in the street. Yes, it is glorious when you first come into it. But when the paint decays (and it will) or under a certain brightness, it starts to get the yellowish white and that puts me off the game.
Don't get me wrong here as I still love the CPW and it's my 2nd. But I am just not sure if I can stay with the colour after a few years of time.
CPW is always a bit milky
Sponsored