• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Let’s all be real, weather what he did is real or pans out, that’s all irrelevant. He literally posted that statement just to brag and get a rise out of people. Some people need acknowledgment from others to feel good.

Good post - I cant hate on what he did (id gladly bring in a pile of cash), its the “ha ha suckers, I'm special, f all you” approach in how it was posted.
Sponsored

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Hit
Good post - I cant hate on what he did (id gladly bring in a pile of cash), its the “ha ha suckers, I'm special, f all you” approach in how it was posted.
It's that... And as a dealer it's pretty gross to think that would buy him to the front of the line. A multifaceted shit show.

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
Hit

It's that... And as a dealer it's pretty gross to think that would buy him to the front of the line. A multifaceted shit show.
I was at a nicer watch dealer a while back and a salesperson and I were talking about Rolex availability, or rather, the lack thereof. He expressed the [secret] enjoyment of "telling rich people that they can't have what they want". Because some would walk in wanting a new Oyster Perpetual or Datejust and throw a small tantrum when, regardless of cost, they weren't getting one for months to a year.

Last edited:

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
"Do What's right"
-Maine Beer Company...

Geezer

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
earliest you can hope to get your hands on one would be early next year. If you're one of the lucky few who manage to get it :(
US deliveries should happen in Q4 that seems to be the general consensus anyway. Problem is I am in the northeast car shows up in December in the middle of a snow storm that's not gonna be much fun.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
US deliveries should happen in Q4 that seems to be the general consensus anyway. Problem is I am in the northeast car shows up in December in the middle of a snow storm that's not gonna be much fun.

Lol - im a little worried about that too but have the gut feel it will be more towards spring for me. Either way its on its way to ppf in middle of the night and then to my garage to hibernate until late April - if i could hold off that long.

Geezer

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Lol - im a little worried about that too but have the gut feel it will be more towards spring for me. Either way its on its way to ppf in middle of the night and then to my garage to hibernate until late April - if i could hold off that long.
I drove my fk8 in the winter I may end up ruining this one too 😆

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
I love winter and trips to Canada, but I couldn’t imagine having to store my car for half the year, due to winter.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Just need some winter tires, why store it?
I had winters on my FK8, and would take the car as long as there wasn’t a huge dump of snow. Been there done that storing cars for 6 months only to drive it for a few, I don’t buy cars to save them for the next owner.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
I had winters on my FK8, and would take the car as long as there wasn’t a huge dump of snow. Been there done that storing cars for 6 months only to drive it for a few, I don’t buy cars to save them for the next owner.

Valid point. In my case I have the FL1 for winter and hopefully the Type R for summer. Cuts miles on both and hopefully have both for the next 20+ years, although I could see my boy stealing the FL1 for college.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
I think people don't want rust and grime build up.

But Canadians know how to manage lol. Rust Proofing, PPF, Ceramic coating and monthly passes for touchless drive through washes 1-2x a week.

Been doing with for all my cars. 0 signs of rust, paint issues or grime build up.

Just learn how to prep, protect and maintain your cars people, and you can drive all year long.

Last edited:

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
I think people don't want rust and grime build up.

But Canadians know how to manage lol. Rust Proofing, PPF, Ceramic coating and monthly passes for touchless drive through washes 1-2x a week.

Been doing with for all my cars. 0 signs of rust, paint issues or grime build up.

Just learn how to prep, protect and maintain your cars people, and you can drive all year long.
Sacrilege I tell ya!

Do you at least put steelies on? Ill tell ya the salt they put on the road in MN winters is horrible for the cars not to mention the fn potholes that open up large enough to swallow minivans.

Bambzolbment

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
It's a FWD car you can and should drive the wheels of this thing, enjoy it or let someone else buy the thing.

People drive RWD Porsche all year round with winter tires. No reason our type R can't do winter.
Sponsored