• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CZ4A, Abarth 500, ZZW30, ND2 RF
Car is huge imo. I'm 5'8”.

dan_in_japan

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dbblsound.com
Vehicle(s)
Currently GK5 Fit RS - Past, 98 ITR, 99 SiR Accord, 85 Civic, 79 Civic, 84 Mirage, 62 Fairlane. 80 Laser
11th Gen Honda Civic Drift King and the 2023 Civic Type R 97BEDD45-3977-4CE5-B4B9-29ECEF036DDD

He is small but not that small, I’m 5’11.
This is from 2009 at I heart Honda Event at Tsukuba.
I realized I’m a lot like the civic, i weigh more than then and now have forced induction to make up for it.. by way of CPAP for apnea! Ha ha oh dear.

HRC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Step 2 McLaren 570S
Dori Dori finally got his hands on the new CTR.

Sazabi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
At the end of his lap he says its fast and comparable it a S2000. That's all I got lol.

typeR4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do sneakers count if I put wheels on them?
Tried using live transcribe+translate on phone. Can confirm he compares it to S2000 but my guess it's the feeling? He did seem really happy about it and impressed. Summary there was mention that Honda solved all the issues from the previous generation in this car and also that this is another level in comparison.

Another area they were saying he needed to enter turns early but not sure. Also said there's more G in the corner and told his passenger to train her neck after presumably she was having difficulty with it?

One negative was he couldn't turn off all the electronics which I presume to mean some of the driver assists. Don't know exactly what...traction? Brake vectoring?
Sponsored