• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mimzie2763

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Toyota Supra Turbo 6MT, 2023 FL5
1668803690475.png

local toyota has a Red GR86 premium for msrp plus few accessories. Might drive that for a couple years and get the FL5 MMC
Thought the same thing. They look good and I heard they are very fun to drive.
Sponsored

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
If this gets delayed more than 5-6 months im moving on to porsche 718s. I want the R but the look pinned to port and another year would likely move me a different direction.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
If this gets delayed more than 5-6 months im moving on to porsche 718s. I want the R but the look pinned to port and another year would likely move me a different direction.
Wait, you think this first batch might be stuck 5-6 months or even a year? No way.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Likely not but if it does, Im out. I would not put anything past them at this point. Its already embarrassing.
I know it feels like they could be there that long, but they could literally be headed here any day. Sucks for sure, but I bet they’re here by Christmas.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
First set of FL5 landed before oct I think. There has to be a 2nd batch headed this way for dec.
I would think you’re right, but they still probably need to deliver the first batch before the second one gets here. Imagine shit show that will be lol

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Not sure why but JDM models seem to fetch less than half of the American version. Like Japanese manual Supra can be had all day long for 40k but a clean US manual is min 100k.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
I have some reasonably well priced CT4-Vs near me as well. The type r that I ordered plus 4k with accessories (markup) which will roughly be around 50k OTD. I am still not sure if this car is worth it at that price but it is my obtainable dream car. It is not priced anywhere near the CT4-Vs in my area (73k).
The only new car that outperforms the FL5 for $50k OTD is another FL5. Too much Chevrolet in those Cadillacs

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
The only new car that outperforms the FL5 for $50k OTD is another FL5. Too much Chevrolet in those Cadillacs
not a hatch but Mustang with trackpack2 and Camaro LE can be had for under 50 and both faster on and off the track. Only if Ford made a 4door mustang to compete with the 3 series, they would have a winner.
Sponsored