Menu
News
Uncategorized
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Image search
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
🛒 Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
IntegraForums
CivicX
👨🏻💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Log in
Register
New posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Members
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
ABPDE5's latest activity
ABPDE5
posted the thread
For Sale: DSC Sports DSC Controller
in
Type R: Members Classifieds - Parts For Sale
.
Used for a couple months, in excellent condition. Will ship. Asking $750.00.
Thursday at 4:22 PM
ABPDE5
replied to the thread
Updated 2027 Civic Type R Gains Sharper Performance, New Meteorite Gray Color, Heated Seats, More Standard Tech; Arriving Soon
.
I'm curious whether this spring will actually improve pedal feedback or make it worse. My understanding is that the spring helps to...
Tuesday at 2:27 AM
ABPDE5
replied to the thread
Shift Knobs for Sale (S2k, NSX, Lathewerks)
.
OEM & SOS knobs sold... Lathewerk's knob available.
Oct 3, 2026
ABPDE5
replied to the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
.
Impressions of RV6 turbo on the street? How is spool time (i.e. once at turbo threshold / rpm req to spool, how long between throttle...
Oct 3, 2026
ABPDE5
posted the thread
Shift Knobs for Sale (S2k, NSX, Lathewerks)
in
Type R: Members Classifieds - Parts For Sale
.
Looking to sell the following shift knobs (buyer pays shipping). SOLD - OEM S2000 Titanium Knob: $75.00 Good Condition - 7/10 (shipped...
Oct 1, 2026
ABPDE5
replied to the thread
Who here has their R as an everyday driver?
.
Track days will murder the PS4S. If you return to tracking in the future, buy a second set of tires intended for that purpose.
Sep 23, 2026
ABPDE5
replied to the thread
Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake
.
Because then you can't sell the customer an inlet pipe. Also, there's a lot less space to work with.
Sep 20, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
phothrottle's post
in the thread
FL5 SEMA Build
with
Like
.
My FL5 SEMA Build Begins (Acuity Instruments Intake)
Sep 17, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
Nikw91's post
in the thread
Who here has their R as an everyday driver?
with
Like
.
I daily my 2025 FL5 for 100 miles round trip Monday thru Friday plus on pace for 6 track days this year. Just hit 30,000 miles and have...
Sep 16, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
Club Version's post
in the thread
Club-Version x M|M|E Shim-Adjusted Rear Toe Arms
with
Like
.
Hi all! I’m excited to announce that I’m helping develop the first shim-adjustable rear toe arms for the FL5, FK8, and DE5 chassis. TCR...
Sep 15, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
elfhearse's post
in the thread
FL5 Intake Airbox Reference Thread
with
Like
.
Modified stock, AFE dry drop-in filter with DEI Gold reflective tape on stock airbox.
Sep 4, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
jtlctr's post
in the thread
Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake
with
Like
.
Looking forward to this release! Acuity is my favorite aftermarket brand. I wish they had a bigger catalog of products, but I appreciate...
Sep 2, 2026
ABPDE5
replied to the thread
Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake
.
Where is it pulling air from? Wheel well?
Sep 2, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
nojeebs's post
in the thread
Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build
with
Angry
.
Took some stills with the new badge. 😆 Feels weird typing that since my entire professional career has been only photography and a...
Aug 25, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
Rambler's post
in the thread
Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build
with
Haha
.
Aug 21, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
ayospoonay's post
in the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
with
Like
.
IYKYK
Aug 17, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
Spart's post
in the thread
Clutch helper spring delete
with
Like
.
Hey do you all want to know something absolutely hilarious? For me and my Big Ass American Feet, the throttle pedal in these cars is...
Aug 17, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
nojeebs's post
in the thread
Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build
with
Love
.
I visually "improved" the Improved Racing catch can with Greddy Pro Spec fittings and hose. Definitely unnecessary but then again this...
Aug 17, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
Spart's post
in the thread
Clutch helper spring delete
with
Haha
.
Hey homie, this post explains how to do something. It doesn't require you to reply to year-old posts, and for the SIXTH time in the...
Aug 16, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
ChrisLe5512's post
in the thread
Clutch helper spring delete
with
Like
.
Can confirm this works for our cars as well! Just pulled the helper spring in my Integra A-Spec last night, the two sides were pretty...
Aug 15, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
HondaHoon's post
in the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
with
Angry
.
I was genuinely excited to have found one remaining new First Molding hood for my FL5 with a full carbon top and FRP bottom with the...
Aug 15, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
nojeebs's post
in the thread
Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build
with
Like
.
E-tuning has been moving along smoothly. XDI Evo + JSR upgraded oem fuel line w/ 1400cc injectors. Raised redline to 8k since it's...
Aug 13, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
nojeebs's post
in the thread
Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build
with
Like
.
Going through this I'm exploring designing my own and bringing it into production. I'm still working with a friend on doing a shifter...
Aug 11, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
zumbooruk's post
in the thread
Clutch helper spring delete
with
Like
.
I took the helper spring out, knowing that I am taking a risk that I will not be able to easily put it back. I really like the clutch...
Aug 9, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
ZackeyTypeR's post
in the thread
DSC Sport Controller Suspension Module
with
Haha
.
I have a kill switch and there is a ground wire that attaches to the seat bolt that you have to remove to access the suspension module...
Aug 8, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
D-RobIMW's post
in the thread
Anyone Want to Share Data Logs w/Kuro Turbo?
with
Like
.
Hello, Now that I've had a chance to decompress a little from the work week, I'll try to keep this relatively short and direct to the...
Aug 8, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
Higgs Boson's post
in the thread
Market for a more extreme Type R variant
with
Like
.
Yes it does mean they need to make a profit on it, they have to answer to shareholders. The automotive climate today is getting tough...
Jul 31, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
Higgs Boson's post
in the thread
Market for a more extreme Type R variant
with
Like
.
So its also extremely dated, great. I'm surprised it doesn't have a carburator. :p
Jul 31, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
Higgs Boson's post
in the thread
Market for a more extreme Type R variant
with
Like
.
Fair enough I did say "tuned" but I don't consider only computer recalibration to be tuning. A tune up used to be changing points...
Jul 31, 2026
ABPDE5
replied to the thread
Market for a more extreme Type R variant
.
This, I am with you on 100%. It's why I jumped into this discussion to defend someone pointing out the platform's weaknesses and why I...
Jul 31, 2026
ABPDE5
replied to the thread
Market for a more extreme Type R variant
.
I will be the first to tell you the engine in this car does not live up to the standard set by Type-Rs built 15-25 years ago, but this...
Jul 31, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
Cueyo's post
in the thread
Market for a more extreme Type R variant
with
Like
.
The most disappointing part about the HRC parts was that they didn't even try to hide the third party manufacturer designs. I think only...
Jul 31, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
CG13's post
in the thread
Market for a more extreme Type R variant
with
Like
.
I think you could find enough people to buy an OEM hardcore version (maybe 500-1000 units) and still leave enough sales volume available...
Jul 31, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
Cueyo's post
in the thread
Market for a more extreme Type R variant
with
Like
.
The nice interior was just something to add to the pile, not really something that prevents it from being a good daily. As a sidenote...
Jul 31, 2026
ABPDE5
replied to the thread
Market for a more extreme Type R variant
.
There are something like 50k+ FL5s out there (maybe 15k in NA). If they made 1k of a special edition, yes, they'd sell instantly. Most...
Jul 31, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
CG13's post
in the thread
Market for a more extreme Type R variant
with
Like
.
Solid post here that adds to the discussion. The one point I’d make regarding the track car piece is that most people I know who are...
Jul 31, 2026
ABPDE5
replied to the thread
Market for a more extreme Type R variant
.
Much of this sentiment I agree with, and it's part of the reason I think that many people spending $80k+ total on an FL5 build wouldn't...
Jul 31, 2026
ABPDE5
replied to the thread
Market for a more extreme Type R variant
.
I don't know that this is a fair response. I don't entirely agree with him that there's no market at all, but I think it's very limited...
Jul 31, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
optronix's post
in the thread
Market for a more extreme Type R variant
with
Like
.
If everything is "special" then nothing is. End of the day. It's a god damned CIVIC. I don't get it- if you want a tricked out track...
Jul 31, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
nojeebs's post
in the thread
Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build
with
Wow
.
Received my custom front and rear emblems from Qiasi EmblemArt.Studio. The whole process took 2.5 months but man do these look sick. I...
Jul 29, 2026
ABPDE5
replied to the thread
Fuel average after 5W30 oil
.
The turbo has barely started to make boost at 2700 rpm. The power band for this engine starts at 3k rpm, and it was designed to operate...
Jul 26, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
zymmer4's post
in the thread
Fuel average after 5W30 oil
with
Like
.
3000 rpm redline? Sir, I would say that you are "lugging" your engine badly..Have you looked at your oil pressure at say 1500rpm, where...
Jul 25, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
nojeebs's post
in the thread
Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build
with
Love
.
Installed extended studs and the AP Racing kit today..... 1320 Performance extended studs. ARPs were still out of stock everywhere...
Jul 24, 2026
ABPDE5
reacted to
Jester04's post
in the thread
Anyone Want to Share Data Logs w/Kuro Turbo?
with
Like
.
On to address this, in my book it is always best to upgrade the fuel system first. Especially if running ethanol. You can run a car and...
Jul 23, 2026
ABPDE5
replied to the thread
Anyone Want to Share Data Logs w/Kuro Turbo?
.
Don't fuel upgrades, like 1450cc injectors and a HPFP exceed the capabilities of the stock turbo (at least without seriously stressing...
Jul 22, 2026
ABPDE5
replied to the thread
Civic Type R FL5 HRC Concept - New Video
.
4 cylinders can sound good (see sport bikes, S2000, NA K20 builds, etc.). The problem with the K20C is the headifold (and, to a much...
Jul 20, 2026
ABPDE5
replied to the thread
Engine Internals Power Ceiling
.
It depends where and how you're asking for it... 400+ wtq at 2500 rpm is hard on the rods and will probably cause issues if you floor...
Jul 16, 2026
ABPDE5
replied to the thread
HONDATA has been purchased by EPT
.
If it's the case, the purchase explains it. Why develop for a platform when you can just buy your competitor? 🤣😞😭
Jul 13, 2026
ABPDE5
replied to the thread
HONDATA has been purchased by EPT
.
Wait: you are saying that Cobb -- who announced support for this platform less than 2 years ago (Aug '24) and brought their first...
Jul 13, 2026
Members
Top