Menu
News
Uncategorized
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Image search
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
đź›’ Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
IntegraForums
CivicX
👨🏻‍💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Log in
Register
New posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Members
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
APEXRaceParts's latest activity
APEXRaceParts
replied to the thread
Updated 2027 Civic Type R Gains Sharper Performance, New Meteorite Gray Color, Heated Seats, More Standard Tech; Arriving Soon
.
The Meteorite Gray is cool... Everything else feels... uninspired. Maybe this is one of those weird years like when Ford first...
Oct 1, 2026
APEXRaceParts
reacted to
CG13's post
in the thread
Updated 2027 Civic Type R Gains Sharper Performance, New Meteorite Gray Color, Heated Seats, More Standard Tech; Arriving Soon
with
Haha
.
You know it’s a great update when we have six pages questioning what’s changed in the front design and complaining about potential...
Oct 1, 2026
APEXRaceParts
reacted to
Robo7's post
in the thread
New product release: HKS Hipermax Touring suspension for the FL5
with
Sad
.
These are priced at $1200 for the FL5. A few HKS US dealers are already selling them with a 2-4 month wait time.
Sep 22, 2026
APEXRaceParts
replied to the thread
New product release: HKS Hipermax Touring suspension for the FL5
.
$1500 would be much harder to swallow for sure. I agree that the coilovers available in that pricepoint are skippable too, but I could...
Sep 22, 2026
APEXRaceParts
replied to the thread
New product release: HKS Hipermax Touring suspension for the FL5
.
I'd argue that any coilover option anywhere near $800 is something worth skipping. Swift Spec Rs go for about $500 and these give the...
Sep 21, 2026
APEXRaceParts
reacted to
MooMoo's post
in the thread
New product release: HKS Hipermax Touring suspension for the FL5
with
Like
.
Camber plates are usually $400-$500 though so this seems to be priced right compared to the fortune auto. Seems like a nice package to...
Sep 21, 2026
APEXRaceParts
reacted to
Unity Performance's post
in the thread
New product release: HKS Hipermax Touring suspension for the FL5
with
Like
.
I agree and disagree. Feedback regarding BC and FA kits was that they are missing adjustable camber top hats, which is what most people...
Sep 21, 2026
APEXRaceParts
replied to the thread
HELP looking for lug nuts!
.
I came in here to suggest our lugs and got beaten to the punch! Glad to hear you got sorted, OP.
Sep 21, 2026
APEXRaceParts
reacted to
CG13's post
in the thread
305mm vs 350mm rear brake rotors
with
Like
.
I’m running OEM rotors and calipers on the rear with Ferodo DS1.11 pads. I run 372mm AP Racing front rotors and Radical calipers with...
Sep 21, 2026
APEXRaceParts
replied to the thread
SCCA Autocross Stock Class
.
Hey everyone, just jumping in here real quick. It looks like @SlowAP2 does in fact have EC-7s which will clear the OEM brakes in the...
Sep 14, 2026
APEXRaceParts
reacted to
Spart's post
in the thread
Apex Wheels | Labor Day Sale
with
Love
.
Really dig the VS-5 on my ITS. Very OEM+ and I love that they don't need hub centric rings that can get lost (I switch to different...
Sep 2, 2026
APEXRaceParts
posted the thread
Apex Wheels | Labor Day Sale
in
Announcements, Giveaways, Sales
.
Don't miss our biggest end-of-summer sales event! Our top Forged wheel designs are 10% off + FREE Shipping* only for a limited time...
Sep 1, 2026
APEXRaceParts
reacted to
optronix's post
in the thread
God Spec info 18x10 +40 (pictures, alignment specs, tire info)
with
Like
.
A quick update with my 275 Bridgestone RE-71RZ- after a couple months and 4 total autocross events, I can honestly say the tires no...
Jul 16, 2026
APEXRaceParts
reacted to
west357's post
in the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
with
Like
.
I currently have a set of RS4s 275/35 on 18x9.5 et35. I have 2 track days (9-25 min sessions) they are wearing better than the potenza...
Jul 15, 2026
APEXRaceParts
reacted to
J_D's post
in the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
with
Like
.
Hi everyone. I’ve been using my stock OE PS4S tires for lapping, and will be getting to the point where I’d like to upgrade for an...
Jul 14, 2026
Members
Top