Menu
News
Uncategorized
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Image search
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
đź›’ Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
IntegraForums
CivicX
👨🏻‍💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Log in
Register
New posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Members
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
jtlctr's latest activity
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Does anyone do oil changes on their own even under warranty?
.
As someone who has looked at a lot of work done by other mechanics, I have to disagree with your “pearl clutching” comment. There is...
Sep 4, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
Montrix's post
in the thread
Does anyone do oil changes on their own even under warranty?
with
Like
.
I don't think I've ever had a dealership change the oil on any of my cars. When I was about 150 pounds heavier and didn't move as well...
Sep 2, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake
.
Looking forward to this release! Acuity is my favorite aftermarket brand. I wish they had a bigger catalog of products, but I appreciate...
Sep 2, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
johnloov's post
in the thread
Sound Deadening Project
with
Like
.
I hope Honda is listening. They could easily engineer a well insulated sports car, with minimal weight penalties. They can for sure do...
Sep 2, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Labor Day Sales | Live @ TSP
.
“Boost season”🤣
Sep 1, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
RaphaelSavior's post
in the thread
Type R owner age?
with
Like
.
63. Just traded my 2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance for a 2026 CW FL5. The Model 3 was fast, but there was almost no feedback, like...
Sep 1, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
MoodySara's post
in the thread
Type R owner age?
with
Like
.
The first time I replied to this thread I was 75 and had a '21 FK8. Time flies. I'm 79 now and have a '25 FL5. One of my grandchildren...
Sep 1, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
Chilly613's post
in the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
with
Like
.
Ordered the 3D Mats from RockAuto on Thursday and they already arrived today. Really good price for the 3 piece set for the front and...
Aug 31, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
What is the proper size for a socket to fit the factory lug nuts on a 2023 Type R?
.
I LOVE Koken tools! Their fine tooth ratchets are the best I’ve used. Major emphasis on minimizing back drag. When they released these...
Aug 31, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
.
I think your son is shaping up to be a fine young man!
Aug 31, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
South Florida 2025 CW Build Thread
.
Get that green piece of junk!🤣
Aug 31, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
Nikw91's post
in the thread
South Florida 2025 CW Build Thread
with
Like
.
Daytona International Speedway June 2026
Aug 31, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Has anyone heard of a Pherk 600 Turbo, Co-Pilot seems to stand on it being a real option
.
A great resource to see how different turbos spool up, and how much power they offer is Derek Robinson’s instagram page. He posts dyno...
Aug 30, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
Cueyo's post
in the thread
Has anyone heard of a Pherk 600 Turbo, Co-Pilot seems to stand on it being a real option
with
Haha
.
What the pherk is that?
Aug 30, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
Monkey_Luck's post
in the thread
Sound Deadening Project
with
Like
.
I just installed Lexus door seals like in this video a few hours ago. Will let you know the results.
Aug 30, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
What is the proper size for a socket to fit the factory lug nuts on a 2023 Type R?
.
22mm for the factory lug nuts.
Aug 30, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
zumbooruk's post
in the thread
I hate seeing posts about Type R's getting stolen. Here are a few good/inexpensive products to keep your car safe!
with
Like
.
All they'll need to bring with them is a regular plain old relay. Which is why I ended up with the Ravelco
Aug 29, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
I hate seeing posts about Type R's getting stolen. Here are a few good/inexpensive products to keep your car safe!
.
I wonder how clever some of these thieves are. Those relays would be easy to bypass with a simple jumper wire if they know which relay...
Aug 29, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
For those who are running a tune and have emissions inspection.
.
Yeah, it’s relatively easy. After flashing back, it only takes 1 or 2 drives for the monitors to go through their thing and become...
Aug 26, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
Montrix's post
in the thread
For those who are running a tune and have emissions inspection.
with
Like
.
Obviously not always the case, but most of the inspection stations, etc. I've gone to are extremely chill. Honestly it'd be one thing if...
Aug 26, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
For those who are running a tune and have emissions inspection.
.
You should have heard the guy who I worked with at the MAC. He has the same sentiments about how meaningless the laws are. Like why are...
Aug 26, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
For those who are running a tune and have emissions inspection.
.
You should be fine if everything is CARB approved.
Aug 26, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
HorizonsEdge's post
in the thread
My amateur curb rash repair
with
Like
.
First time doing something like this. I decided to go a bit further than just using a black marker so I sanded with 400/600/1000 sadly I...
Aug 26, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
ModJPB's post
in the thread
Say Goodbye to Your Favorite Sticky Tires in California
with
Haha
.
Just have to notify them of p65 that low rolling resistance tires exposes them to "chemicals that are known by that state of california...
Aug 26, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
For those who are running a tune and have emissions inspection.
.
Either a cloned stock ECU or just flashing the factory software once per year for inspection should work the same I believe.
Aug 25, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
For those who are running a tune and have emissions inspection.
.
That’s what I don’t know, but what I've read is that a car will pass with unique software once, but if it’s still unique the next year...
Aug 25, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
For those who are running a tune and have emissions inspection.
.
Unfortunately, I think the party is over. From what I’ve read on various forums, MA has pretty much adopted California’s emissions...
Aug 25, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
đź”´đź’Š Engine Oil Red Pill Thread: Only Post If You Have UOA - Official Honda Civic Type R K20C1 Engine Oil Analysis
.
Can you imagine going 25k miles between oil changes?! These oil companies are 1 step away from claiming that their oil will never need...
Aug 16, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
I think you should try and get a replacement or a refund. If half the point is having the CF exposed to admire, I wouldn’t settle for...
Aug 16, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
đź”´đź’Š Engine Oil Red Pill Thread: Only Post If You Have UOA - Official Honda Civic Type R K20C1 Engine Oil Analysis
.
I have not tried it, but I’ve read great things about it.
Aug 16, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
Sporky McGeuschky's post
in the thread
Texas
4X OEM FL5 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tires for sale
with
Like
.
Reminds me of an old Shel Silverstein poem where the kid tells Mom that he is too sick to go to school... A whole poem full of excuses...
Aug 15, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Texas
4X OEM FL5 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tires for sale
.
I’m never going back! And if you make me, I’ll lock myself in my mom’s Ford Tempo again while the cops yell at me and attempt to jimmy...
Aug 15, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
đź”´đź’Š Engine Oil Red Pill Thread: Only Post If You Have UOA - Official Honda Civic Type R K20C1 Engine Oil Analysis
.
Edit for accuracy: this sample was actually Valvoline Advanced, not EP. I was mistaken when I filled out the form. The Valvoline...
Aug 15, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
Chilly613's post
in the thread
has anyone used JB4's "Full send" map on the 11th gen civic Si?
with
Like
.
You asked an open forum about something and people gave their opinions. Shouldn't be surprised. You've asked questions about this same...
Aug 13, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
Cueyo's post
in the thread
has anyone used JB4's "Full send" map on the 11th gen civic Si?
with
Like
.
There's a saying in controls that you never want to spoof sensor data to achieve an outcome, since that means you're basically not...
Aug 13, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
has anyone used JB4's "Full send" map on the 11th gen civic Si?
.
lol! That write up for the JB4! What a crock of shit! I agree with @Cueyo, I wouldn’t touch that product with a 10 foot pole.
Aug 12, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Does this sound like a throw out bearing noise?
.
I have had the same noise and under the same conditions for as long as I can recall (27k on the odo now). I think what we are hearing is...
Aug 9, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
Ash @ S2i Audio's post
in the thread
"PURE" Digital Factory Infotainment Integration Honda Civic Bose / Acura Integra ELS
with
Like
.
Fresh S2i Audio news! We have won our first dealer and distributor accounts, including nationwide exclusive distribution in Canada via...
Aug 8, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
jmheath357's post
in the thread
Anyone Want to Share Data Logs w/Kuro Turbo?
with
Like
.
Awesome and thorough explanation as usual. This is why I consider you to be the best in the business and I appreciate you taking the...
Aug 8, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Anyone Want to Share Data Logs w/Kuro Turbo?
.
Nobody could ask for a better explanation! Thanks for taking the time to educate us.
Aug 8, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
D-RobIMW's post
in the thread
Anyone Want to Share Data Logs w/Kuro Turbo?
with
Like
.
Hello, Now that I've had a chance to decompress a little from the work week, I'll try to keep this relatively short and direct to the...
Aug 8, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
Club Version's post
in the thread
Club-Version FL5 Civic Type R Build Thread
with
Like
.
Road Atlanta!! My first-ever event at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta was an unforgettable one! Especially when sharing that experience...
Aug 6, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
johnloov's post
in the thread
đź”´đź’Š Engine Oil Red Pill Thread: Only Post If You Have UOA - Official Honda Civic Type R K20C1 Engine Oil Analysis
with
Like
.
What all this data is proving is - almost no matter what API SP/SQ engine oil you use - the change interval of 2000-3000 miles is most...
Aug 5, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
johnloov's post
in the thread
đź”´đź’Š Engine Oil Red Pill Thread: Only Post If You Have UOA - Official Honda Civic Type R K20C1 Engine Oil Analysis
with
Like
.
Excellent - excited to see your results. Most likely you will need to do a few pup oil changes to get back the results.
Aug 5, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
đź”´đź’Š Engine Oil Red Pill Thread: Only Post If You Have UOA - Official Honda Civic Type R K20C1 Engine Oil Analysis
.
My last test of the same oil did show some viscosity drop, but also had about 1,200 miles more on it. I have PUP in the engine now...
Aug 4, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
johnloov's post
in the thread
đź”´đź’Š Engine Oil Red Pill Thread: Only Post If You Have UOA - Official Honda Civic Type R K20C1 Engine Oil Analysis
with
Like
.
Those results look excellent. I've always wondered about the Valvoline's high Moly content - and it's a different Moly, supposedly...
Aug 4, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
đź”´đź’Š Engine Oil Red Pill Thread: Only Post If You Have UOA - Official Honda Civic Type R K20C1 Engine Oil Analysis
.
Looks good for Valvoline ep!
Aug 4, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
Ash @ S2i Audio's post
in the thread
"PURE" Digital Factory Infotainment Integration Honda Civic Bose / Acura Integra ELS
with
Like
.
Greetings all! Sorry I haven't posted in a while but it's been for good reason - the reception on PURE has been strong and I've been...
Aug 4, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
zumbooruk's post
in the thread
New infotainment update, 77CA-0079-121 -RT60CS1 - R1
with
Haha
.
[OFF TOPIC] Blazing Saddles is one of the best movies ever, and with the most quotable lines, here are a few that I recall, and some...
Aug 2, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
New infotainment update, 77CA-0079-121 -RT60CS1 - R1
.
Sporky, whaaat’s happening? Listen, we’re putting cover sheets on all the TPS reports from now on. Did you see the memo about this? 🤣...
Aug 1, 2026
Members
Top