Sponsored

Recent content by menikmati

  1. Exhaust - AWE touring vs HKS Hi power

    I don't doubt that and I personally consider your products, it was not meant to be a slight at AWE. It was more of a warning to expect some "slip joints = bad" comments in the thread.
  2. Exhaust - AWE touring vs HKS Hi power

    inb4 the whole AWE slip-joint/QC comments.
  3. Who here has their R as an everyday driver?

    But but but it's uber-rare and I don't want to diminish the resale value by putting miles on it or getting rock chips! It's a tool y'all, use it.
  4. Boost gauge not working on cluster

    I don't see anything wrong here, the first clip shows throttle pedal percentage and brake pressure. The second clip has the boost gauge.
  5. RTA Filter tool?

    I will continue to eat my crayons, thank you very much.
  6. My amateur curb rash repair

    Same, these are great results and a step up from the Sharpie treatment.
  7. CARB certification in cali. RIP

    I've sent them two inquiries about a month apart and received email confirmations for both but haven't received the sticker yet.
  8. RTA Filter tool?

    Should've stopped at the first sign of shearing the can. They went full-caveman on that thing.
  9. RTA Filter tool?

    Go straight caveman unga-bunga and stab the filter with a long screwdriver completely through = instant T-handle.
  10. Let me know if these first mods are solid

    You can probably omit the time-bound portion, but this general guideline should help you create a goal that will help dictate your build.
  11. Let me know if these first mods are solid

    Sounds like you've already fired the parts cannon without a goal in mind. All the replies are basically going to be "if it was my car, I would install X, Y ,Z."
  12. Front Seat Rotation

    Put a seat condom on, buy replacement seat padding or accept the wear.




Top