• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Kyofu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 GT
Ahh, the flag... white on red. It is all coming together now. Well my 2 color choices with my dealer are CW and SGP. I guess if I was going to leave the red emblems on any color it would be CW. Maybe I would change it to red background with a black "H" since I really don't care for chrome...

I appreciate the education :)
All good! At the end of the day, it's your car, your choice.

I have to say that the way the red badges are now at the front of the car it looks a little like a clown nose, so I can appreciate some people not being a fan.
Sponsored

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Oh it'll for sure be polarizing but how much more than anything else? You for one realize how ones take on a color can bring out energy.

Who am I or anyone else to throw shade on to how someone else wants to dress it up.

We see people throwing 2jz into a BMW Poopra or turning their Fiero into some else or Shelby Kit cars.

Who cares... Be happy. Life is short. There are important things in this world and that ain't one of them.
You’re missing the point of his original ask.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
You’re missing the point of his original ask.
I looked at it again... I don't see how but I'll take your word for it.

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L
CW is number one on my list but BB and SGP are not far behind :love:

Pierito

First Name
Piero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type-R (CW), 2007 Honda S2000 (SS)
I have a feeling my now cemented decision to hold out for boost will result in more pain than my decision to hold out for a red premium manual GR86 @ MSRP. Something will give...
There is a lovely red manual GR86 right across the street from my office. I went in to ask how much it was and they replied "$42K". SMH

fredzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sienna, GR86, FL5
There is a lovely red manual GR86 right across the street from my office. I went in to ask how much it was and they replied "$42K". SMH
Wow that's tough. Though I'm sure they felt justified, ha. Waiting can be a real psychological marathon, especially when you don't know if the finish line is a week away or 2 years away. I went through all the stages of grief in my hunt o_O and I'm not sure it was worth the couple grand I saved in the end.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
'FL5 - The Fast and The Curious - A group of Honda racers attempts a close up view of two FL5's in route to a car(tel) dealer, zipping around the transport in super-modified SI's, and also a couple of FK8's with a base tune and catted exhaust in stealth mode.

They pull up to the truck, throw a grappling hook on it, climb onto the back, locate their targets and...

' We're too late! The ADM has already been applied!.' We've got to call this off!'

Casting:

Jason Statham as... the Transporter Truck Driver.
Danica Patrick as ...gang leader 'Star Tyur Engyns'. The only one in the gang driving a Lamborghini. Because Danica.
Honda Jason as....Hon. Delays the heist when he stops three times to post content.
Jason Statham in dual role as 'Integra'. For some reason driving a black Audi A8 instead of a Honda. Because Statham.
Brie Larson as 'Ally Kay Shun' - a genius with a computer, comparing availability and pricing around the globe by hacking user forums.
Dwayne Johnson as 'Rock Otto' - driving...a lifted Honda with the back seat - and passenger seat- removed.
Etc.

Probably won't get greenlighted, but you never know.
Sponsored

Last edited: