• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

trucke

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR; 2022 Civic Si; 87 Corolla FX16 GT-S

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
nice thanks for your effort, is there a way to know how long the transit is? I have my vin number but I don't know how long the sweet wait is lol.

Bosswave100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
volkwagon Passat
Im looking for a 2022 civic hatchback sonic grey sport or sport touring at MSRP if anyone knows a dealership in the tri-state specifically New Jersey.

damienceo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Hey StevenMatchett, has this list been recently updated? I have a vehicle that i've been told is in transit, but have no way of confirming.

trucke

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey StevenMatchett, has this list been recently updated? I have a vehicle that i've been told is in transit, but have no way of confirming.
Another way is to Build your Si on the Honda website. Then click search inventory near your zip code. It will display the closest dealerships and show '1 in transit'. There is no other info from the Honda site.

This shows mine in transit. There is no elapsed time here either.

11th Gen Honda Civic 11 Gen Civic Si Finder [in transit and at dealerships] 1648580035726

damienceo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Another way is to Build your Si on the Honda website. Then click search inventory near your zip code. It will display the closest dealerships and show '1 in transit'. There is no other info from the Honda site.

This shows mine in transit. There is no elapsed time here either.

1648580035726.png

Thanks. I actually noticed that prior to finding this forum. On their site it indicates a different VIN that is being sent to that same dealer. The actual documentation my sales provided me shows ETA but i wanted to confirm that info. i guess we'll never know.

S2000toCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
Im looking for a 2022 civic hatchback sonic grey sport or sport touring at MSRP if anyone knows a dealership in the tri-state specifically New Jersey.
Any luck? I know of 2 in MD and possibly 1 in NJ that sells all models, besides Si and R, at MSRP. PM me

trucke

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Si dropped off the finder website on Wednesday. It seems to drop off once the car is pulled from the railyard. The car arrived at the dealer last night and I'm going to pick it up this (Friday) afternoon.:)

Took about 4½ months since I reserved the allocation on December 3.
Sponsored