• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Boosted_01_R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC3
We have been getting bent over for a long time lol.... The software features to the 11th gen make no sense, to not include in both. CAD spec Honda Civic's has never come with TPMS which is lame as that is all software based.

I think in the 10th gen SI only CAD spec got Navi, might be wrong ?

The lack of bezel design around the cluster I find odd i nthe 11th gen, seems really unfinished, the big screen is cool though.

At the end of the day, Honda has to compete with other manufactures. SI probably not selling very well in Canada, probably has to throw the kitchen sink at it.

angelc211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 Crv
Im in the US to answer Jasonā€™s question, i rather have the Canadian version. For a grand less youā€™ll get a complete car not a incomplete puzzle. Knowing that theres a better Si than in US across the border bothers me a lot lol. I bet US will update all this when we get the refresh.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Wow some nice updates for the Canadian car. Heated steering wheel, full digital screen and auto dimming mirror are noteworthy.

The Integra better have all those and more. Itā€™ll be interesting to compare the US and Canadian versions there too.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
The lack of the lcd gauge and shift lights is disappointing... And U.S. buyers pay MORE... damn, we dun pissed off Honda! lol

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
Wow some nice updates for the Canadian car. Heated steering wheel, full digital screen and auto dimming mirror are noteworthy.

The Integra better have all those and more. Itā€™ll be interesting to compare the US and Canadian versions there too.
Nice analysis man! You might be right on WHY the US SI has less options than the Canadian version : Integra.

RUSH2112

First Name
SĆ©rgio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC SI COUPE 2014
Very interesting features in the canadian car.
Normally in Brazil we get the canadian version. Imported cars are so expensive here that they get more complete cars.
But i guess heated seats and steering wheel will not be offered.

alhounos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si - Sold, Tesla Model 3
Hold on before blaming Honda, everyone. Just check out the prices on the top of the line Corolla XSE in the US vs Canada.

https://www.toyota.com/configurator...or/01K3/interiorcolor/EB20/packages/option25/

https://www.toyota.ca/toyota/en/build-price/corolla?series=COR&year=2022&model=B4RBXC&package=A

The Canadian Corolla is 29,000 CAD (22,928 USD) while the US model is $25,975. Not sure how the specs compare, but that's still $3000 cheaper for the same car.

So for some reason, Canadian cars are cheaper (exchange rate?). Not sure, but I would imagine that Honda is not doing this because they just want to make you mad.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM

Nice analysis man! You might be right on WHY the US SI has less options than the Canadian version : Integra.
The WHY is an interesting question. Arenā€™t the sedans made in Canada? That likely means the Si is too so maybe the price difference is about shipping and import costs.

Comparing the Integra in US and Canada will be interesting because the Integra is built in the US I believe. So if my theory on the Si is correct, Canada should get screwed on the Integra. If we donā€™t then who df knows whatā€™s going on.

bbeem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
What were the differences between 10th gen si US vs CA models? AFIK the only difference was the windshield wiper reservoir is on opposite sides. Don't even know why that is though.

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
What were the differences between 10th gen si US vs CA models? AFIK the only difference was the windshield wiper reservoir is on opposite sides. Don't even know why that is though.
Heated rear seats and LEDs too
Sponsored