• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Love those character lines. Is that Rallye Red? Unfortunately, that’s not how it (the color) looks in real life. Photos taken through tinted glass (window)?

Last edited:
OP
OP
11GenImUnsure

11GenImUnsure

First Name
11thGen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Feet
Love those character lines. Is that Rallye Red? Unfortunately, that not how it (the color) looks in real life. Photos taken through tinted glass (window)?
I don't think pictures ever really do justice, do they? Either way, looks great!

arsing116

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ GRC CE, 23’ Civic Si (Sold), 14’ Evo X GSR
She has hips for sure lol. It looks wider on the street for some reason.

Lamotrigine

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GE8
The thing is since FL5 has much smoother body lines and less angular creases, pictures under studio lights never do justice, especially when they use really strong spotlights.
In real life conditions, the car will look much better like the ones posted. But I didn’t expect it to look this much better. The wider corners look really thic and purposeful this time. The front bumper together with the new angled hood line create tasteful lights and shadows under the sunlight as well, I am really digging it man.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack
It looks very wide. Those hips finally emphasized in its natural habitat.

The front end looks mean as hell. My reference points are always past M3’s and M2 and I can confidently say this is the first Honda ever made that gives me BMW ///M vibes.

Now of course that could be looked down upon by some, but I love it.

APH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CTR (FL5), BMW M2C (F87)
It looks very wide. Those hips finally emphasized in its natural habitat.

The front end looks mean as hell. My reference points are always past M3’s and M2 and I can confidently say this is the first Honda ever made that gives me BMW ///M vibes.

Now of course that could be looked down upon by some, but I love it.
100% agree. I’m getting F8x M vibes as well. Those swollen arches look mean.
Sponsored