• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Vtextc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
My first choice is CW. I would reluctantly take the Red, but otherwise will pass on the allocation. Like others, I don't need to have this car, but if I'm going to shell out a princely sum, it better come the way I want it.
Sponsored

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
My first choice is CW. I would reluctantly take the Red, but otherwise will pass on the allocation. Like others, I don't need to have this car, but if I'm going to shell out a princely sum, it better come the way I want it.
I think y'all are nuts. Use a cosmetic ppf if needed sheesh.

but then again, ive got it bad man

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Sweet, PM me - id love to get set up with that.
if I know ahead of time I’ll let you know…trust me, I’ll post about it so you won’t forget about me lol

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Perhaps, but it I don't need to have this car. Either it comes they way I want it or I move on with my life. Plenty of time left in this generation for me to get a red one.
Completely agree, nothing worse than haivng buyers remorse on a car you just blew +$30,000 on

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Completely agree, nothing worse than haivng buyers remorse on a car you just blew +$30,000 on
Except one you can turn around and sell for more than you bought it for after a few years and 20k miles.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Except one you can turn around and sell for more than you bought it for after a few years and 20k miles.
Some people buy nice cars with 0 intention of flipping them and plan on keeping it long term. Just saying, if you are paying top dollar for something it better be what you want. Some people are more picker than others, and that can result in making that purchase much more memorable and special.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Some people buy nice cars with 0 intention of flipping them and plan on keeping it long term. Just saying, if you are paying top dollar for something it better be what you want. Some people are more picker than others, and that can result in making that purchase much more memorable and special.
I think you're missing the point, if you get an allocation you can literally take it, flip the car and buy the colour u want with the proceeds from others flipping the car. The impact to u would be neutral as you are also flipping it.

Hell you could flip it and buy something else with the profits. Conclusion, if you get an allocation don't be stupid and take it and decide what to do with it after. Either way you will be up.

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
You can only flip it if you live in a state that doesn’t have sales tax…

typeR4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do sneakers count if I put wheels on them?
I think we need an FL5 order swap trade section. I've been thinking that if I don't get CW, maybe someone else is looking to trade if the dealer would allow.

I'll take grey reluctantly but red is so far not my thing. Other colors not coming to Canada but I'd be okay with blue and would very reluctantly take black.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
I think we need an FL5 order swap trade section. I've been thinking that if I don't get CW, maybe someone else is looking to trade if the dealer would allow.

I'll take grey reluctantly but red is so far not my thing. Other colors not coming to Canada but I'd be okay with blue and would very reluctantly take black.
Thats a great idea if dealers will play ball.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Thats a great idea if dealers will play ball.
I think there will be a decent bit of this happening. There is no cost to the dealer. This can happen at a national level or with dealers you already have a relationship with. Dealers will be more likely to do it if production dates dates are similar.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
I wonder what the color breakdown will be…like will they make a lot more CW or all equally?
Sponsored