• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
I think my city is cursed. My dealer still hasn’t received a single allocation. I’m number 6 on the made up list so I’m probably not getting one.

I’m also on the list for a GR Corolla at my Toyota dealership but they haven’t got a single allocation either.

I’m sending these cars are impossible to get unless you live on one of the coasts.
Well your from space and that has a population of 5-10 at any given moment...
Sponsored

madbikes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
I think my city is cursed. My dealer still hasn’t received a single allocation. I’m number 6 on the made up list so I’m probably not getting one.

I’m also on the list for a GR Corolla at my Toyota dealership but they haven’t got a single allocation either.

I’m sending these cars are impossible to get unless you live on one of the coasts.
Instead of waiting for either dealer to get an allocation, you are far better off travelling to a different city or State.

HBK1022

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 fl5
looking for a blue or gray on east coast for about 5 over. message me please :)

wu343

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
I just called the dealer and they told me the price is $56,494 before TTL. That included a mandatory $1,400 paint package. Its the same BS as all the other dealers.

addakatlahemanth

First Name
Hemanth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I just called the dealer and they told me the price is $56,494 before TTL. That included a mandatory $1,400 paint package. Its the same BS as all the other dealers.
Yeah tell the dealer to fuck off. Sorry I was just told at 5k over . I got mine for 3k adm from another dealership

wu343

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
I think it is crazy that all these people are paying $55k+ for this car. I've owned the FK8 and it is a great platform, but Type R pricing has been ridiculous. The C8 market just cooled over the past few months, and I expect this one to soften too.

It would be interesting to know the percentage of FL5 owners who own a YouTube channel...