• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
#1 thing to do is drop off FL5 at my detailer for paint correction & ceramic coating/front ppf.
After recovering from cost of detailing, will be wheels & springs.
Then will be performance mods, starting with Eventuri intake for sure & exhaust (prolly JDM, maybe HKS this time...had Greddy on my FK8).

Prolly get the Honda Red carbon wing and bits as well.
What are some good light wheels tgat would help lower unsprung weight?
Sponsored

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
What are some good light wheels tgat would help lower unsprung weight?
not sure, but already looking at Titan TS-5 Machine Black 19x9.5 ET45.
11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! 1663727521797

looks almost exactly like stock, but bumped out by 15mm and should be just a little lighter than stock. And not too spendie.

EDIT: Oh, and probably use Red Honda center caps from Ebay. Kinda like below :)

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! type r titans

Last edited:

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
Advan makes some really nice lightweight wheels. The Seeker FK8 runs Advan RS-DF in 18x10 +3.5. Look great and are very light as well.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
The lightest will probably be the RegaMaster or Spoon SW388.
These two are just the sickest / dopest wheels.

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
The swift springs I had on my fk8 definitely made the car have less roll, felt great
Lol. I test drove a stock FK8 and it had no roll. I wonder what the No roll on the swift springs feels like!😂

*This is coming from a guy driving a Jeep Gladiator on 35’s and a 2.5“ lift…I know a thing or two about body roll!

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
#1 thing to do is drop off FL5 at my detailer for paint correction & ceramic coating/front ppf.
After recovering from cost of detailing, will be wheels & springs.
Then will be performance mods, starting with Eventuri intake for sure & exhaust (prolly JDM, maybe HKS this time...had Greddy on my FK8).

Prolly get the Honda Red carbon wing and bits as well.
The first thing I’m going to do is take it home, park it in my garage. Close the garage door, get a bottle of personal lube and make a mess…🥸

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Poor guy, he probably has 0 chance of getting the car due to availability, markups and him not being able to get on a list.

He's simply just couping by trashing others in hopes of deterring others from trying to get the car.

Poor guy, feels bad for him.
Sponsored