• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Yeah, this is not a positive space right now lmao… too many enthusiasts feeling defeated, and top it all off we have little to no information to go off of…
Sponsored

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
BUT…. As of tomorrow, the watch if officially on! First day of FALL guys! 😂
Well, here’s to hoping they keep to that timeline. So we should hear something definitive by December 21st lmao

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Well, here’s to hoping they keep to that timeline. So we should hear something definitive by December 21st lmao
Gotta love how the CRV is supposed to be arriving in showrooms and such and the Canadian website still only has this, ROFL. Is this how new product rollouts are going to happen going forward?

Cars at dealerships, but the information won't be available? Friggen car is MADE in Canada also, you'd think getting access to the vehicle's core information within the manufacturer's website would be some kinda priority.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! 1663773892781

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Gotta love how the CRV is supposed to be arriving in showrooms and such and the Canadian website still only has this, ROFL. Is this how new product rollouts are going to happen going forward?

Cars at dealerships, but the information won't be available? Friggen car is MADE in Canada also, you'd think getting access to the vehicle's core information within the manufacturer's website would be some kinda priority.

1663773892781.png
Hey, maybe that means we will just wake up one day, and Type Rs will be on the lot! 🤣

supreme732

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw m235
just sick of you all lying trying to flex how you had deposits and confirmed deliveries

yet no news on the car... you spent weeks trying to make people jealous making up reserved cars which are not reserved 😉

supreme732

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw m235
Poor guy, he probably has 0 chance of getting the car due to availability, markups and him not being able to get on a list.

He's simply just couping by trashing others in hopes of deterring others from trying to get the car.

Poor guy, feels bad for him.

i mean since i'm not going to spread false news like you all...

i've called 20 hondas and it's all the same. first come first serve. take your name down and we'll call you when we hear more.

im waiting for all you people to show your cars that you swear are locked in at msrp

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
i mean since i'm not going to spread false news like you all...

i've called 20 hondas and it's all the same. first come first serve. take your name down and we'll call you when we hear more.

im waiting for all you people to show your cars that you swear are locked in at msrp
Why are u quoting me? I want nothing to do with u. Don't ever mention me, quote or me refer to me in anyway please.

Don't wanna get mods involved, but please fuck off.

sackofcheese

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI, 1994 Miata (track toy)

1663773892781.png
Honda did the same with the 11th gen Si launch. It populated on the website after cars had gotten to customers. Seems par for the course unfortunately

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
so now you're all dreaming of modding a car you swore would be out already?

where all those confirmed deposits for september fellas?
Sorry if the Civic Type R isn’t a generic off the lot M235i. When they come, they’ll come. Why are you so salty and why are you even here?

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
just sick of you all lying trying to flex how you had deposits and confirmed deliveries

yet no news on the car... you spent weeks trying to make people jealous making up reserved cars which are not reserved 😉
Literally no one claimed a delivery date. But some of us can confirm, literally with writing from the dealership, of a deposit and what number car we will get. If there’s a lie in there, it’s the dealership.