• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
It would be rad to have a big CTR meet. Has that kind of thing happened before? Maybe all the west coasters can meet down in Vegas at @Vincent@27WON ……
let's do it. I am down to host it. We have a huge lot to support a meet.
Sponsored

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
That would be awesome. Too far for me to participate in but still pretty cool idea!

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
For me with my daily regardless of use case, it would be maintained and cleaned thoroughly each month (or biweekly depending on use, and more so during winter months due to salt).

I can't deal with nasty ass seated quarters inside my house or in my cars.

Im right there with you. I clean out the FL1 twice a week and wash the exterior weekly.

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
I’d be interested if it was in Vegas. You can make the drive from SD without going on the 15, which would make for a full day of backroad driving.
If I can get my hands on a FL5 close to release day then I will help organize!

I suspect some people would want to skip winter driving, especially if having to drive through snow, but that’s not going to stop me!

sackofcheese

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI, 1994 Miata (track toy)
You'd think more people who are into cars would care more about the upkeep both inside and out.

Same with myself, I enjoy making the exterior and interior spotless and shine.
I'm the total opposite, I hate washing the car. Especially since I can't garage park it, I have to force myself to wash it at least once a month. However, I keep the inside as clean as possible. Well except for the Great Pyrenees fur that gets everywhere no matter how hard I try. Having a big white fluffy dog is fun. I also put ~800mi/week on my daily so the bug guts are inevitable.

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
I'm the total opposite, I hate washing the car. Especially since I can't garage park it, I have to force myself to wash it at least once a month. However, I keep the inside as clean as possible. Well except for the Great Pyrenees fur that gets everywhere no matter how hard I try. Having a big white fluffy dog is fun. I also put ~800mi/week on my daily so the bug guts are inevitable.
I garage park my car and I only wash it once a month. It gets filthy as it’s always raining here in the PNW. Also have a long haired golden retriever that sheds and licks and drools everywhere.

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CZ4A, Abarth 500, ZZW30, ND2 RF
Stop by Seattle and Portland! I’m also in the PNW and do the drive down to socal at least once or twice a year.
If boarding my pets wasn't such a pain, I'd go on road trips more. A big west coast CTR cruise sounds pretty sweet.

psyborg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Anyone get a call from their dealership yet? I've got reservations at two and no calls :'(

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Anyone get a call from their dealership yet? I've got reservations at two and no calls :'(
Don’t worry, I’m sure once that starts happening, it will be the biggest topic on this entire forum.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I garage park my car and I only wash it once a month. It gets filthy as it’s always raining here in the PNW. Also have a long haired golden retriever that sheds and licks and drools everywhere.
Sounds like a Subaru advertisement.