• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
For any Florida peeps Honda of Sarasota has an SGP, asking $59,650 before tax, tag and title. If you call them ask for Josh. I passed because of color/ADM combo but if you got the money to burn, they have it in the showroom.

elbacano809

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Civic Si 2021 TLX
15-20k markups will never be done, most dealerships will start at those markups and lower it over time if the car doesn't move fast enough. Good thing is most of the people that can afford that level of markup have probably already paid it, judging by how many dealers still have their cars with that level of markup.

Not much for Nj on the 2nd wave

newnj.JPG

I'm unable to see a total but the factory where they're built has a capacity of 400+/month currently.
Thanks! I hope they keep pumping them out more and more each day. Only way to combat these mark ups

elbacano809

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Civic Si 2021 TLX
I think 10k is the magic number for a lot of people, seems like the cars that are more than that for a markup are sitting. West Coast might be a different story, more money over there.
10k for me is still too high but west coast people have money to burn I guess lol

I called every honda dealer in the tri state area (inc NJ) as well as mid-atlantic. The ones sitting in showrooms are still going for a 20k markup.
Sheesh you would think they would get the hint lol. But it’s like AspecR said the ones that could afford that type of mark up probably already have bought it

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
For us not technically minded Sr’s hate to ask a dumb question but will your new wheels fit the OEM tire size without having to buy a different size tire ? Or do I just need to look at the same rim size that came with the car ?
Thank You

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
They will be getting 265/35/18’s, so I’m running a smaller wheel with a bit thicker of a tire

Trilly_Loomis

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP Passport
For my IL/Chicago peeps. North City Honda just called me unexpectedly. They have a boost blue coming in. Said it has a vin and would be second week of feb. then proceeded to ask me what I had been seeing for markups. Told him after 100 dealer calls lowest was 3k and highest I’ve seen online was 40k. He was proud and being like “yeah we are gonna be one of the highest. 25k plus theft protection and interior and exterior 7 year protection package with warranty lmao. So if anyone has got it like that. Have at it!

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
There are 2 type R’s available it looks like in the Minneapolis Area at Rudy Luther’s Hopkins and Brookdale stores. SGP, Hopkins and I think Blue at the Brookdale store. Their Website is showing a $6944 in Accessory’s on the SGP. Not showing any ADM Not 100% sure but if interested check them out ? Maybe you can get them cheaper? Not sure.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! 1673454977784

Last edited:

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Morning, May I ask who makes this wheel and Model? Only other thing is if I could get the OEM wheel size as I already have 2 sets of tires and don’t want to buy another size tire. I can shop around for a price if you know who sells them. Thank you very much for your assistance
Sponsored