• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

22 Sport Touring Infotainment System

HondaBooiii

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Hatchback (Sonic Grey)
Please help.

Drove to work this morning parked my car and everything was working fine. Radio, infotainment, every single thing. After work I get in my car and my infotainment system doesn’t turn on, I figured it’s one of the laggy times and it would be on in no time, I was wrong. I see on my cluster that it says “Audio Power Off”, never seen this before so I try turning on the infotainment by pressing the power button to no luck. Figured I would deal when I get home, so I proceed to reverse. Reverse cam pops up, I think great it works, radio turns on, I’m like great it works. So I shift into first and the screen is off and radio turns off. Back to the same message on my cluster and no luck.

Has anyone come across this problem or have any suggestions as to what it could be? Only thing I tried was disconnecting the battery and waiting a bit before reconnecting. No luck. I’ve made an appointment with the dealer but didn’t want to wait till then if it’s a simple fix. Thanks in advance for the help. Sorry for rambling.
Sponsored

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Please help.

Drove to work this morning parked my car and everything was working fine. Radio, infotainment, every single thing. After work I get in my car and my infotainment system doesn’t turn on, I figured it’s one of the laggy times and it would be on in no time, I was wrong. I see on my cluster that it says “Audio Power Off”, never seen this before so I try turning on the infotainment by pressing the power button to no luck. Figured I would deal when I get home, so I proceed to reverse. Reverse cam pops up, I think great it works, radio turns on, I’m like great it works. So I shift into first and the screen is off and radio turns off. Back to the same message on my cluster and no luck.

Has anyone come across this problem or have any suggestions as to what it could be? Only thing I tried was disconnecting the battery and waiting a bit before reconnecting. No luck. I’ve made an appointment with the dealer but didn’t want to wait till then if it’s a simple fix. Thanks in advance for the help. Sorry for rambling.
Your dealership service center will have access to the HDS network. The tech should be able to get into the system and hard reboot the system from factory fresh 👍🏻

good luck, let us kno..

OP
OP
HondaBooiii

HondaBooiii

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Took my car in yesterday. They told me that I needed to pay a $200 fee so they can run a diagnostic and then tell what what the issue was. And then to top it off they wouldn’t know if it would be covered because I have a dash cam hardwired to the fuse box. After some back and forth they came to realize that I was not paying the $200 fee. Haha. They deemed my infotainment system faulty and ordered me a new one.
Thanks for the reply.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Was your screen working or not when you arrived at the dealership?

So dumb that automakers don't just have USB ports up near the map lights to power dash cams.

OP
OP
HondaBooiii

HondaBooiii

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wasn’t working since like Tuesday. And still wasn’t working when I arrived to the dealer.
Sponsored