• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dream3r

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lexus ES350 / 24 CBP Type R R-19500
Dang I didn't get my shipping confirmation, pray for me boys
Sponsored

russ240

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Miata Club, 1995 911 C2, 2024 Civic Type R
Just got my shipping confirmation from all Discount parts as well!

this is for my order placed on February 8

VLJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R Boost Blue Pearl
Hmmm. Surprised my local Acura dealer hasn't received my order yet. I would have expected that the dealers would receive them either concurrently or ahead of the online vendors.

menikmati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX STI, BRZ, FL5
I also received a shipping confirmation, order placed 4/9.

Looks like a couple of us will be updating this thread next week with our results.

Brittania

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Camry, 2024 FL5
So I got mine this morning, installed it, and took a quick test drive. With the stock module I always drive in individual with engine- +R, steering- sport, and suspension- comfort. It's hard to make an assessment after 30 miles but it's definitely WAY smoother in every single suspension mode. Comfort mode is ridiculously smooth and will be great for long highway trips etc. Sport and R+ suspension modes were definitely a step up from comfort but still smooth. I just couldn't feel any difference between those two. With the stock module I could feel a significant difference between each of the 3 modes.

It's way smoother and way less bumpy which is awesome, but I'm not sure if I prefer it over stock just yet. To early to say for sure but I feel like the car leans through turns more and the overall feeling I got was that it just felt a little sterile. My favorite thing about driving this car so far is how it feels like it's driving on rails and I believe the new module takes a little bit of that feeling away.

I'm at about 1500 miles right now so I'll keep it installed until I hit 3000 before I decide which one I like better.

Brittania

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Camry, 2024 FL5
Hmmm. Surprised my local Acura dealer hasn't received my order yet. I would have expected that the dealers would receive them either concurrently or ahead of the online vendors.
AcuraPartsForLess.com is apparently just some dealership in NJ.

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
Just installed the ITS module. One thing I noticed is that the fake sound is much less even in +R mode. I know most of you would count that as a win, but for someone who doesn't want to spend on a proper exhaust (I don't want the constant drone/noise; sometimes I like my car to be quiet, and yeah I don't want to spend on an exhaust at least yet), the fake noise was a good solution to make it noisy when I wanted. Now it's quiet all the time. Any solution for that (other than swapping back to stock or getting an exhaust lol) like messing with the sound module or something? Please advise.

VLJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R Boost Blue Pearl
Swapping the module changed the sound modes?

It's not supposed to do that. It's only supposed to affect the suspension, not the steering, throttle response, gauge display, or sound, i.e., the other things that are mode-related.

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
Maybe it's placebo, but I still think the +R sound was more aggressive on the FL5 module, especially the rev-match downshift noise. I've also heard that running it in comfort doesn't open the center exhaust valve at high rpms anymore? Hopefully that's not the case. Other than that, I do notice more lean in all modes but that's fine. I do have to agree with someone who said in this forum earlier on that the car had that edge over the ITS which feels lost. I thought I'd be getting the best of both worlds and that is true to an extent, but it's not exactly better than the FL5 module. I wouldn't have swapped if not for the shitty roads in Arizona, that's for sure.