• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Aeroflow Dynamics titanium exhaust

Bconlon1940

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
I haven't seen many options for full titanium exhausts yet for the fl5 and as far as I am aware none of the ones currently on the market maintain the oem+ look of the triple tips. I happened to come across this one from aeroflow dynamics on a youtube video yesterday that looks like it will fit the bill though and I haven't seen it discussed on the forum. It comes in either dual or triple tip configurations and can be purchase in stainless or titanium, but they did not make an exhaust for the fk8 and since there is only one sound clip on their site and it is not from their triple tip option there is not much to go off of when deciding whether or not its a good product. I was hoping to get some opinions or experiences others may have had with this exhaust on here.
Sponsored

Shrapnel

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW 2024 Civic Type R #16838
It's a beautiful system and one I have been considering myself(with triple tips), but I'm still trying to get over the fact that the exhausts I like are all $2500 and up. :cry:

OP
OP

Bconlon1940

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
It's a beautiful system and one I have been considering myself(with triple tips), but I'm still trying to get over the fact that the exhausts I like are all $2500 and up. :cry:
What other ones have you been considering I'll check those out?

Shrapnel

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW 2024 Civic Type R #16838
What other ones have you been considering I'll check those out?
I have been considering the Milltek Street+(resonated) Catback with brushed Ti tips and the Remark Ti Sports Touring Catback

abracadaniel_

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
It sounds soooo good
I am definitely a fan of it and the stainless option seems like a fair priced option considering you are getting a valved system

TW00Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 S2000, 2023 CTR
Disappointing to see so many companies cutting cost with these clamp style piping.

spectre186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Camry, 23 Civic Type R
Would love to see the SS model with triple tip exhaust. Definitely interested!

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
I really like how it looks + weight. The video they posted got me curious tho, did this (dent or bent) happened before or after the installation. Not a hater of the brand, but this makes me worry on how it will settle with lowering springs/coils.
11th Gen Honda Civic Aeroflow Dynamics titanium exhaust IMG_6269

abracadaniel_

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I really like how it looks + weight. The video they posted got me curious tho, did this (dent or bent) happened before or after the installation. Not a hater of the brand, but this makes me worry on how it will settle with lowering springs/coils.
IMG_6269.png
well I don’t think the springs are designed to sit on the exhaust so you should be fine

That’s probably their fault they probably bent it upon installation and didn’t bother to fix it or get another piece
But I’m sure if you order; and something happens they’ll make it right

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Disappointing to see so many companies cutting cost with these clamp style piping.
Agreed! It's the lazy way out! dual and triple bolt flanges are clearly the best choice. If clamp fit was so great, then OEM's would use them. Honda sure didn't, and for good reason I'm sure!

OP
OP

Bconlon1940

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Are there any out there currently that aren't using slip fit piping with those clamps?

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Just tried to go to their website, and they haven't even renewed their domain. It's just a GoDaddy landing page. I'd stay the heck away from that!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Are there any out there currently that aren't using slip fit piping with those clamps?
I have only seen this on motorcycle cans.
Sponsored