• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RSE Titanium Exhaust

MSUGeoman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R #2486

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
OP
OP
MSUGeoman

MSUGeoman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R #2486
That just looks like the Tomei exhaust here in the states.
Just looked up the Tomei, you’re right, looks almost exactly the same, interesting…

OP
OP
MSUGeoman

MSUGeoman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R #2486
The lack of flanged connections is en vogue now. Not a fan, at all.
Agreed, I’ll definitely wait but I do like the way this looks. If they added 3 bolt flanges instead I’d be a customer for sure.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
The lack of flanged connections is en vogue now. Not a fan, at all.
Agreed. Especially since with any of the valved options, we're well beyond a cheap exhaust... doesn't make sense to "save" by ditching flanges at that point.

Zone47

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic type R, MK7 GTI, Toyota 4x4
I'd have to hear a sound clip before I'd spend the money. Looks nice though... I like the twin pipes over three.

OP
OP
MSUGeoman

MSUGeoman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R #2486
Besides the lack of flanges, my other issue is I already have a high flow cat and the db readings for the Tomei give me pause considering this does not have a front pipe and likely not a downpipe either…

DustyDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
I'd have to hear a sound clip before I'd spend the money. Looks nice though... I like the twin pipes over three.

There is a clip of this exhaust on YouTube I put it below, but seeing as this looks to be like a Tomei clone there are a lot more clips on that exhaust too. People have said it is VERY loud so heads up on that, you can tell in this clip too when its on the dyno.

Nothing agains tomei they look great on a lot of cars, but the dual massive tips just are not doing it for me, at least from what ive seen in stock form so far and I prefer the the dual tips just not that big. I really like the Apex N1 just finding it hard to stomach these prices

Zone47

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic type R, MK7 GTI, Toyota 4x4
There is a clip of this exhaust on YouTube I put it below, but seeing as this looks to be like a Tomei clone there are a lot more clips on that exhaust too. People have said it is VERY loud so heads up on that, you can tell in this clip too when its on the dyno.

Nothing agains tomei they look great on a lot of cars, but the dual massive tips just are not doing it for me, at least from what ive seen in stock form so far and I prefer the the dual tips just not that big. I really like the Apex N1 just finding it hard to stomach these prices

Yeah, pretty loud but hard to truly define through computer speakers. For me, I like twin tips over the factory look ... but not sure about that much money, I'd rather spend it on a tune.
Sponsored