• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Aeroflow Dynamics titanium exhaust

TW00Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 S2000, 2023 CTR
I’m really hoping that the new Mugen exhaust is made the same way as the one on my S2000. Not possible to see from the picture but essentially where it mates to the cat, it is male and female with a seal and bolts. I’m surprised with this connection and also think it’s great because there is no gasket that would break and cause a leak. I’ve had 3 previous exhausts on the car and each one with bolts and gasket in middle. In due time, they crack and fail. Can’t imagine how long these clamps last before having to reclamp.
11th Gen Honda Civic Aeroflow Dynamics titanium exhaust IMG_2520
Sponsored

SKINNIE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ISF, 23' BB FL5
Yeah I would stay away, you probably can find this on aliexpress etc
A quick search on Alibaba. Not knocking the product, it sounds and looks good. It's just the price when you can get it way cheaper 😂

abracadaniel_

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
A quick search on Alibaba. Not knocking the product, it sounds and looks good. It's just the price when you can get it way cheaper 😂
Come on now if you have a link to save us some money, don’t be afraid to share lol

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Found it:
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Factory-outlet-Catback-Exhaust-Boska-For_1601022289670.html

For the money it sure is tempting...but with any aftermarket, drone is still something I'd wanna know before hand...especially given how these are not the most sound insulated cabins...
All of these aftermarket exhaust systems drone. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The questions are, how tolerable is it? And under which conditions does it drone most and the loudest?

Djseto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Mazda RX7, 2023 Boost Blue FL5
well I don’t think the springs are designed to sit on the exhaust so you should be fine

That’s probably their fault they probably bent it upon installation and didn’t bother to fix it or get another piece
But I’m sure if you order; and something happens they’ll make it right
If you look in the link I posted from finding it on Alibaba, go to 25 seconds into the video there and you see the exact same "dent"...

Djseto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Mazda RX7, 2023 Boost Blue FL5
All of these aftermarket exhaust systems drone. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The questions are, how tolerable is it? And under which conditions does it drone most and the loudest?

I had a AWE in my M5 and their anti drone stuff legit works. I had zero done at cruising speeds. I had to own it to believe it.

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
Come on man that's not true at all.

Yorkman1

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Type-R #170001
I’m more interested in a SS exhaust. If it has to much drone I’ll take it off and add resonators. Yeah it’s work but you can make them deeeeep sounding

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R