• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Remark Titanium Exhaust

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Does anyone have this exhaust fitted on their FL5? I had this exhaust on my FK8 and absolutely loved it. The sound was great and the build quality was impeccable! Looking for impressions. It looks like the main difference is that they have the twin pipes coming out of one muffler as opposed to two separate mufflers for the FK8. I'd imagine this is because of the diffuser.
Sponsored

Dustbunni

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R , 2023 Tesla Model Y
Does anyone have this exhaust fitted on their FL5? I had this exhaust on my FK8 and absolutely loved it. The sound was great and the build quality was impeccable! Looking for impressions. It looks like the main difference is that they have the twin pipes coming out of one muffler as opposed to two separate mufflers for the FK8. I'd imagine this is because of the diffuser.
I was looking to start this exact topic!

Dustbunni

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R , 2023 Tesla Model Y
Imma be that guy and say that i need some pics and sound clips once you get this and have it all installed !!;)

MERAKIAUTOWORKS

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Type R

texascombatvet79

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Here she is ready to ship! I'm selling my stainless one which sounds deeper and is much cheaper with 600 break miles for only $1200 obo picked up in central Texas or shipped we can work out a deal to make both sides happy :)

11th Gen Honda Civic Remark Titanium Exhaust PXL_20230817_041326051

Last edited:

teddytypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 type R 2019 gt350 2022 model X plaid
I have titanium remark with TSP down pipe, il try and get an audio clip of it. its not that loud but pretty bass on the interior, I has to lay down sound deadening in the trunk :/

OP
OP
PointByPatrol

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I have titanium remark with TSP down pipe, il try and get an audio clip of it. its not that loud but pretty bass on the interior, I has to lay down sound deadening in the trunk :/
I'm still waiting to receive mine. Another few weeks I suppose. Just in time for track season to end :(

teddytypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 type R 2019 gt350 2022 model X plaid
I'm still waiting to receive mine. Another few weeks I suppose. Just in time for track season to end :(
you will like it, amazingly light and sounds good. if you do pair it with a downpipes be prepared tho it is super bassy. I put down 10 sheets of resonix on the trunk floor and it helped a lot.

OP
OP
PointByPatrol

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
you will like it, amazingly light and sounds good. if you do pair it with a downpipes be prepared tho it is super bassy. I put down 10 sheets of resonix on the trunk floor and it helped a lot.
I've currently got the PRL downpipe. I'm ready for the bass!

TDC50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Type R, C7 Corvette Grand Sport, Alfa Gulia
Sounds really good at higher rpm, thanks for the video as this was the only exhaust I was interested in. At low rpm…………………….different story
Sponsored