• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Remark Titanium Exhaust

OP
OP
PointByPatrol

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Sounds really good at higher rpm, thanks for the video as this was the only exhaust I was interested in. At low rpm…………………….different story
That's the crazy thing about exhaust systems! Opinions are very subjective to the end user! I love this thing!
Sponsored

MSUGeoman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R #2486
Thanks for the review, love all of it and come bonus season next year I think this is where I’ll end up. Downpipe and Phearable tune going on here shortly, but that sounds soooo good I think you made up my mind! Hopefully I can get the raw tips version when I’m ready, not a fan of the burnt Ti look.

OP
OP
PointByPatrol

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Thanks for the review, love all of it and come bonus season next year I think this is where I’ll end up. Downpipe and Phearable tune going on here shortly, but that sounds soooo good I think you made up my mind! Hopefully I can get the raw tips version when I’m ready, not a fan of the burnt Ti look.
That would be cool if they offered that! I'm sure more options will become available soon! I love the burnt! Also the color will change on its own naturally as the exhaust heat cycles. They turn into quite the work of art!

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
That would be cool if they offered that! I'm sure more options will become available soon! I love the burnt! Also the color will change on its own naturally as the exhaust heat cycles. They turn into quite the work of art!
In my experience the exhaust tips won't oxidize because they won't get hot enough. They're too far downstream.

OP
OP
PointByPatrol

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
In my experience the exhaust tips won't oxidize because they won't get hot enough. They're too far downstream.
That is true. It's more so at the flanges, or transitions where the "smooth" flow of gasses is interrupted.

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
I agree but still the rest of the exhaust will develop a nice color.

My S2K has beautiful colors on the exhaust.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
I wish I had a photo of the one on my FK8 after a few track weekends! The deep purple to blue to bronze transitions looked incredible!
I agree but still the rest of the exhaust will develop a nice color.

My S2K has beautiful colors on the exhaust.
It's a beautiful sight for sure. Love the look!

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I wish I had a photo of the one on my FK8 after a few track weekends! The deep purple to blue to bronze transitions looked incredible!
Honestly dude the tips don’t look bad at all! Wish they were a bit bigger but honestly it sounds and looks amazing as is.

OP
OP
PointByPatrol

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Honestly dude the tips don’t look bad at all! Wish they were a bit bigger but honestly it sounds and looks amazing as is.
I don't think they look bad either. It doesn't fill the whole space like the Titan R1, but those guys have that exhaust priced high enough that it's clear that they have no interest in selling it. This exhaust is a triple threat: weight reduction, power increase, and reasonable price.

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I don't think they look bad either. It doesn't fill the whole space like the Titan R1, but those guys have that exhaust priced high enough that it's clear that they have no interest in selling it. This exhaust is a triple threat: weight reduction, power increase, and reasonable price.
I agree very good product!

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Great content again @PointByPatrol .
Man…I wish it came with triple tips, but I may have to seriously consider giving that up for all the other qualities Remark brings to the table (especially for the price).

OP
OP
PointByPatrol

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Great content again @PointByPatrol .
Man…I wish it came with triple tips, but I may have to seriously consider giving that up for all the other qualities Remark brings to the table (especially for the price).
The triples do fill the area nicely. When I think "sport touring" in mind I always come back to a dual tip configuration. I actually like how Remark have attached the brackets to hold the center muffler. There are arches which creates airspace to cool the muffler. When I look at it as a total package it makes sense. Of course the change in aesthetic will take me time to adjust to, but I am completely happy with the quality, the sound, the weight savings, the turbo whistle at idle, the lack of drone and the butt Dyno!

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Did you disable the fake noise in the interior? I wonder how getting an exhaust would affect how that would sound if its still on as far as cabin noise. The fake noise makes the car sound alot louder than how it is on the outside

OP
OP
PointByPatrol

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Did you disable the fake noise in the interior? I wonder how getting an exhaust would affect how that would sound if its still on as far as cabin noise. The fake noise makes the car sound alot louder than how it is on the outside
No. My fake noise is still active 😞
Sponsored