• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Remark Stainless exhaust?

Bigfx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 civic type r
Thinking about this exhaust too, wish there were more vids, if I get it will do a comparison with stock.
Sponsored

MERAKIAUTOWORKS

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Type R
Thinking about this exhaust too, wish there were more vids, if I get it will do a comparison with stock.
We got these in stock and can work you a deal.

-Josh

nodnarb901

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
I installed this exhaust recently

uploaded this to YouTube so you could hear it.
‘sorry for the corny “perfect“ someone asked how I liked it as I was filming.

Hudds1089

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
I messaged remark today they said they are working on a valve exhaust with 3 exhaust tips. Might he worth waiting for.
11th Gen Honda Civic Remark Stainless exhaust? Screenshot_20240328-163734_Gmail

OP
OP

TylerTypeR

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Found this today. This looks more and more like the best option for me. Sounds great again here.

realtorhoff

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In the market for FL5 or Integra Type-S
I messaged remark today they said they are working on a valve exhaust with 3 exhaust tips. Might he worth waiting for.
Screenshot_20240328-163734_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20240328-163734_Gmail.jpg
The more I read on this forum, the more I want to play the waiting game. Seems like I want to wait and see if the remark valved exhaust comes out, an Acuity short shifter and possibly a Mishimoto intercooler. Love this platform, but seems like some manufacturers are really taking their time.

Hudds1089

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
I
The more I read on this forum, the more I want to play the waiting game. Seems like I want to wait and see if the remark valved exhaust comes out, an Acuity short shifter and possibly a Mishimoto intercooler. Love this platform, but seems like some manufacturers are really taking their time.
I bought the Ti version currently available it's very nice. I also asked remark if the new valved version would bolt up to the current they confirmed it would.

realtorhoff

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In the market for FL5 or Integra Type-S
I

I bought the Ti version currently available it's very nice. I also asked remark if the new valved version would bolt up to the current they confirmed it would.
Will they offer it as just an axle back as SS and titanium?