• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Any love for the 2.0?

tahoebigah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know the 2.0 is the turtle of the family but is any company working on anything for it?
Sponsored

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
PRL’s exhaust is gonna fit it, the 10th gen 2.0 aem intake fits on The 11th gen, and the 10th gen 2.0 RV6 downpipe fits the 11th gen. ktuner also has a basemap for it which appears to be identical to the 10th gen 2.0 basemap.

opium0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport
PRL’s exhaust is gonna fit it, the 10th gen 2.0 aem intake fits on The 11th gen, and the 10th gen 2.0 RV6 downpipe fits the 11th gen. ktuner also has a basemap for it which appears to be identical to the 10th gen 2.0 basemap.
any clips of the ktuner for 2.0L?

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t know, but I haven’t looked either

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good to know. I have it coming tomorrow, so I will hopefully install it this weekend.
Let me know how it fits, you’ll be the second person to install it to my knowledge. I’m very interested in how it sounds too and if you notice any gains.

ThunderPigeon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Crystal Black Pearl Civic SI
I will. I'll post some pics too. Also have the RV6 downpipe on order and a Ktuner.

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Not exactly “perfectly” lol
The guy from 717 shows that the new body style (obv being slightly different) the front mounting point didn’t line up. So he fabricated a custom bracket.

I also saw some do it on the Facebook groups without making a bracket. So it’s mixed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but yeah watch that video, ezpz 👍🏻

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not exactly “perfectly” lol
The guy from 717 shows that the new body style (obv being slightly different) the front mounting point didn’t line up. So he fabricated a custom bracket.

I also saw some do it on the Facebook groups without making a bracket. So it’s mixed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but yeah watch that video, ezpz 👍🏻
Yeah I forgot to mention that lol. I guess I should say it fits almost perfectly.

ThunderPigeon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Crystal Black Pearl Civic SI
That would be perfect. Let me pay you now for it...

I sized up the AEM, but didn't like the huge gap in the heat shield. I would also need to fab up a bracket and I don't think it looks good for the price. Dropped in an OEM sized AEM dry flow filter to hold me over.
Sponsored