• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Any UK people on here?

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000, Nissan Skyline R33 GTR
The full review (from the Portugal test at least) is out in the latest Evo, they are pretty taken with it I think!

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A few listed on AT now, seem to be settling around the £55k mark.

ash_rage

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R FK8
If I hadn’t just got my Clubsport 45 I would have cracked at £55k. But alas I have my Clubsport and I appreciate it

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm close to cracking, but trying to hold out for a bit longer as they seem to be coming up for sale more than they're disappearing from sale, so hopefully prices will drop some more.

I'll probably wait for the next round of allocations and if I miss out then, maybe I'll buy a flipper's car.

ash_rage

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R FK8
I'm close to cracking, but trying to hold out for a bit longer as they seem to be coming up for sale more than they're disappearing from sale, so hopefully prices will drop some more.

I'll probably wait for the next round of allocations and if I miss out then, maybe I'll buy a flipper's car.
Well not a single one has sold yet... so the market wont pay £55k, weirdly that one being sold in Kent started at £60k then went to £55k, then £54k and now its £56k

Also now the carwow youtube review is out its the same car, so it 100% was a HUK press car

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also now the carwow youtube review is out its the same car, so it 100% was a HUK press car
And whilst I'll watch his videos, I'm not sure I'd want to own a car Mat Watson has been let loose on!

ash_rage

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R FK8
And whilst I'll watch his videos, I'm not sure I'd want to own a car Mat Watson has been let loose on!
I’ve seen him pull stuff off the car and chuck it too. I’m with you. No to any car he has touched

OP
OP
SnoopstaR

SnoopstaR

First Name
Snoop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Greetings. Anyone heard of a potential price increase later In the year. Spoke to a dealer who mentioned next batch after March expect a price increase.

Anyone else heard this?

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No, the dealers I'm still in touch with say there's no new info at all. But I wouldn't be surprised if you're right.

fkay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Greetings. Anyone heard of a potential price increase later In the year. Spoke to a dealer who mentioned next batch after March expect a price increase.

Anyone else heard this?
Dealer contacted me back in December as I left my contact details with them regarding details and availability of the FL5. The guy told me Honda will be increasing its prices across the range of all cars including the FL5 (as if it's not expensive enough already :rolleyes:).

OP
OP
SnoopstaR

SnoopstaR

First Name
Snoop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Anyone know of the best way to finance the car? Current pcp/HP rates are 8.9% via Honda
Sponsored