• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Any UK people on here?

fkay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Not my first choice colour but first in queue pulled out so the dealer offered it to me. I found the colour is a lot nicer in real life, it's not a colour that photos well imo. The car looks quite big on UK roads so this colour tones the car down a bit, which for me is a positive.
Absolutely the colour I would have went for, looks amazing. Make sure you have some time to keep us posted about the drive.
Sponsored

JAMSXR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C63
Looks awesome in SGP. It seems quite a few of the colours don’t photograph well - reflective showrooms don’t help. I’ll be happy with White, Blue or Grey, but after seeing these I’m far less worried about grey. It’s not that primer grey you see a lot of.

OP
OP
SnoopstaR

SnoopstaR

First Name
Snoop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Hear next batch of Type R in the UK will be about ÂŁ50k. Honda having a price increase.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C, FL5
I got a call from dealer yesterday confirming more info in March and maybe new orders by April. Have you heard something new? btw Mercedes A35 and A45S are also getting a price increase with facelift.

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000, Nissan Skyline R33 GTR
Apparently mine should be hear end of March/early April, I've been allocated Crystal Black Pearl.

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000, Nissan Skyline R33 GTR
A blue one has just popped up on Autotrader at ÂŁ59,000... Pre-registered to the dealership so are they going to get into trouble with Honda UK for the mark up?

Ulti-Resis

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R GT
Honda probably don't know anything about it. Someone should report these greedy arseholes to Honda UK.

Then again, more likely Honda don't give a fuck and are revelling in it, while also considering increasing the price themselves to sixty grand.

FL5TypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Yaris
Must be more cancellations, I cancelled mine after hearing price and they have told me they have 2 allocations for this year if interested and change my mind. Otherwise they get pre registered and go in the showroom (with an markup)until sold. Looks like other dealerships are doing this if you look on autotrader and other sites. Blue one on collecting cars went for £47,000. The seller would have lost money. Let’s face it they just aren’t worth £47k.

Ulti-Resis

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R GT
Yeah and price rises are coming in the next few weeks or so. My dealer told me a few days ago, I can put down ÂŁ500 deposit, tell them my preferred colour and wait for allocation. What they couldn't tell me was how much it would be because there is going to be this price rise. They offered me ÂŁ27,500 for my 19 FK8 with 5000 miles on it. Audi offered me ÂŁ30k and Carwow ÂŁ32k. Honda are taking the piss. What a joke!

Silvek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Congrats to the new owners with a FL5 allocation. However, much like a number of others on this thread, I chose to go the used FK8 facelift route and wait out the hype for a few years. If prices stabilize, I may go for a FL5. If not, I will have still enjoyed living with and driving a CTR.

FWIW, after much consideration, I chose the Sport Line trim over the GT. In a way, I feel like it's the spiritual predecessor to the FL5 with the 19" wheels, toned down styling, and facelift upgrades. Loving it so far.

Now onto a more interesting question: who's up for a UK CTR meet-up so we can all take a closer look at the new FL5? :cool:

Last edited:

Don21

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Focus RS/ 07 Subaru wrx
To new FL5 owners, did anyone get the 5 year service plan? At £699 it’s great value.

OP
OP
SnoopstaR

SnoopstaR

First Name
Snoop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
To new FL5 owners, did anyone get the 5 year service plan? At £699 it’s great value.
I haven't got mine yet but was offered and I went with it too
Sponsored