• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Blind Spots?⚡Reduce Blind Spots & Glare⚡SUMA Mirrors

Suma Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sumaperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
CIVICX
When was the last time you almost hit a car because you didn't see the car in your blind spot?

Suma Performance mirrors are full convex mirrors reducing your car's blind spot and enhancing your driving experience and safety.

★★★★★ 983+
Happy Customers

Reviews (link)

5% off of Suma Mirrors for members here!
Use 5% off code CIVICXI at the checkout
www.sumaperformance.com

"Man! What an upgrade the Suma Performance mirrors... Not only are they the simplest mod to install, but they are easily the most useful and beneficial one to date. These mirrors are exactly what should have come OEM. They eliminate the terrible blind spot.... [it] has in between where the BLIS system and the OEM mirror loses sight of the car next to you. You can see the whole world with these mirrors!" Tyler K.

See what the hype is about!
Click to see why customers love us!

5% off of Suma Mirrors for members here!
Use 5% off code CIVICXI at the checkout
www.sumaperformance.com
Sponsored

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Any ideas/ products to help with the ginormous blind spot created by the mirror / mirror housing itself on the FK8, especially when turning left? It was even worse on the Si, but not good. I know they moved the mirrors on the FL5 to the door for just that reason, but doubt that can be done on my FK8.

Dream3r

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lexus ES350 / 24 CBP Type R R-19500
Hey Suma,

could you test the discount code? I’m having troubles with it. Keep getting enter a valid code.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sumaperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
CIVICX
Hey Suma,

could you test the discount code? I’m having troubles with it. Keep getting enter a valid code.
sorry about that. It should work now!

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sumaperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
CIVICX
“Love these mirrors! The original mirrors are small and hard to see out of IMO, but the Suma mirrors really don’t feel like they are small with the wide angle that they portray...

The blind spot and defroster work flawlessly and installation was a breeze. Thanks Suma performance!” - Jonathan C.