• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Boomba Racing Weighted Shift Knobs

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Civic X Vendor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport, 2018 Civic Type-R, 2010 Civic SI, 2015 Civic SI,
Hm... Do you happen to have any photos of the black one installed? I'm giving it some serious consideration.

Then again, I'm like a week away from buying the "sloppy" shifter assembly from the regular Civic 6MTs from one of our forum brethren. Having a knob more than 2x the weight might be too much momentum :D
Let me look for a few pictures. Have you considered something like our short throw shift adapter plate?
Sponsored

coopermidnight

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 FK8
Let me look for a few pictures. Have you considered something like our short throw shift adapter plate?
I'm actually one of the only (probably the only) Si owners who wants the loose, longer throws of the regular Civics, which is why someone's pawning off the parts from his Sport to me :)

AsianGuy98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
How are these knob when it comes to temperature? I pretty much burn my hands becausr my stock shift knob gets so hot...

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Civic X Vendor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport, 2018 Civic Type-R, 2010 Civic SI, 2015 Civic SI,
How are these knob when it comes to temperature? I pretty much burn my hands becausr my stock shift knob gets so hot...
One of the best things about these knobs is how they are temperature neutral! They are made of a material called delrin which is temperature neutral. It doesn't get super hot in the summer or super cold in the winter.

Ghosted

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport
Any sales coming soon?