• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Dealership
thanks for confirming, i also reached out to my dealer and he said that once your order is in with Honda canada and your dealer submits a deposit on your behalf you wont receive confirmation from Honda canada directly but your dealer would get a confirmation of order from honda canada ...and the dealers seem to have a system where they check schedules of production and delivery schedules...so communication is always head office -> dealer -> customer
Sponsored

Apex Carver

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5-17224, ITR 01-1189, Elise, E61, 190E 2.3-16
Finally nailed down a 2024 allocation out of Nova Scotia. Dealer ran the stripe deposit today. Hopefully all I have to do is sit and wait now and that the drama is over. Thanks @Bergman for the assist on this one... took a little while but it's fallen into place for now.

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
congrats! yeah typically dealers can't issue BoS until Honda gives then a vin which means the order is in to the production line

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Finally nailed down a 2024 allocation out of Nova Scotia. Dealer ran the stripe deposit today. Hopefully all I have to do is sit and wait now and that the drama is over. Thanks @Bergman for the assist on this one... took a little while but it's fallen into place for now.
out of curiosity i noticed you are in Calgary and you mentioned you secured one from Nova Scotia...do you plan on driving it back or having it delivered, if so anyone knows of a good shipping courier that delivers it without a scratch and on time

Apex Carver

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5-17224, ITR 01-1189, Elise, E61, 190E 2.3-16
out of curiosity i noticed you are in Calgary and you mentioned you secured one from Nova Scotia...do you plan on driving it back or having it delivered, if so anyone knows of a good shipping courier that delivers it without a scratch and on time
I plan on having it transported back in an enclosed transport … either with thorsens or TFX. Used both in the past with no issues

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
I plan on having it transported back in an enclosed transport … either with thorsens or TFX. Used both in the past with no issues
I’m planning to do the same if deal pulls through but from AB to BC. Please share your transport experience after. 😀

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
Another one from Canada. But again, I guess not a member of this forum. 😂
11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want 3961597E-382C-4241-BC28-84181BDC3057