• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

Anthonyfa18

First Name
Anthony Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda’s
I’m sure most of us are just waiting for the 24’s to arrive, hopefully October/November time frame. A bit of a detox from the forum helps with the anxiety haha. There’s a few ITS, all black, around the same price here in Ontario.

I hope it befor that, I heard a rumor that port Vancouver is releasing over 400 cars that have been stuck at the port. I’m pretty sure there’s a few FL5 in that mess.
Sponsored

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
since we are almost in the fall i reached to my dealer, they didn't have any news. He is trying to get info from district manager. I can only speculate that 24 MY will roll in the new year, may be a few lucky ones can get it just before christmas, but i am more than happy to get mine in the spring at this point

DeSanke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Time for new one
since we are almost in the fall i reached to my dealer, they didn't have any news. He is trying to get info from district manager. I can only speculate that 24 MY will roll in the new year, may be a few lucky ones can get it just before christmas, but i am more than happy to get mine in the spring at this point
Hoping here too that MY 24 is not in winter, or at least no earlier than February. If it is earlier, can’t really complain though given the absolute ridiculousness of all the FL5 Canadian distributions.

Shichi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra
Spoke to a few Acura dealers, the general consensus is that the Type S allocations have all been spoken for for the next year or so.

No updates on FL5s from my dealer...

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Spoke to a few Acura dealers, the general consensus is that the Type S allocations have all been spoken for for the next year or so.

No updates on FL5s from my dealer...
About 5 on Autotrader, all are above MSRP though no shocker there.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Went for a drive last night and went by the Honda Canada offices. Saw these side by side.

IMG_1021.jpeg
Beautiful! Contrary to popular belief, white isn't white. Side-by-side you can really see how different these two colors are. Thanks for sharing.

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Agreed, the pearl has a nice shimmer to it. Looking around at both cars, they were both put together without any panel gaps, though it was practically midnight when I was over there, so maybe. But it was nice seeing both of them side by side in person.

Anthonyfa18

First Name
Anthony Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda’s
I got update from my Dealer, they told me Feb 24 now when my was supposed to arrive now🤬 I feel that they just gave me bs to stop asking when I will get my car, I am so fed of the mess with this car in our country.

KidIcarus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FXT
Went for a drive last night and went by the Honda Canada offices. Saw these side by side.

IMG_1021.jpeg
Damnit, I drove through there with my wife and kids this past Sunday and only the ITS was in the lot!!

LOL I showed this to my wife and she likes the ITS better 😬

Im starting to prefer the metallic paint options on the ITS, damn they're both beauts.

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Damnit, I drove through there with my wife and kids this past Sunday and only the ITS was in the lot!!

LOL I showed this to my wife and she likes the ITS better 😬

Im starting to prefer the metallic paint options on the ITS, damn they're both beauts.
The white Type S was there by the visitor area, but those two were in the employee area. I drove by there first and realized they were there, so I turned right around lol.

ILX6SPEED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2.4, CRV
I got update from my Dealer, they told me Feb 24 now when my was supposed to arrive now🤬 I feel that they just gave me bs to stop asking when I will get my car, I am so fed of the mess with this car in our country.
I think your the first person to hear any news on MY24, Im gonna pray mine comes at this time too
Sponsored