• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
Can confirm no issues with clutch travel on DE5 with tuxmats. User errors maybe?
From what I heard, it’s when you press the clutch all the way, it touches the mat. But yeah, some say they don’t have any problem with it.

Hopefully, car comes next week to confirm my concerns. I’ll be buying the T3D3 too so I’ll keep you guys posted. 🤙🏿
Sponsored

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
So posts like this are these just cars coming that dealers are posting but are all spoken for and there just posting in case buyers back out for various reasons?

notthatlargo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Same re Tuxmats, had them since day one over a year ago and they have worked perfectly. You kind of forget you have red carpets, but they are also really well protected, so it's worth the trade off.

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
So posts like this are these just cars coming that dealers are posting but are all spoken for and there just posting in case buyers back out for various reasons?
From what I understand, they're supposed to add to their inventory and post them on the dealer website and the like, regardless if the vehicle is spoken for. I assume part of it is to drive traffic to their sites. It's been helpful though, we at least get to see cars are actually coming through and if you're lucky, to nab one if the original buyer backs or just an available allocation.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
No, not me, another sold unit and they don’t know why is it posted online
Oh I was ready to congratulate you…

Well to the happy buyer if your on here congrats! Haven’t seen one in Red IRL yet. Hope it stays local.

GurinderM

First Name
Gurinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Anyone got any advice for a southern ontarian? Looking to swoop in on a deal gone bad (seems to be the only way this is gonna be possible)

what should someone be doing to potentially be the one a dealer calls when the deal falls through?