• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

N4nn3r

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 ITS
Parting out my FL5 parts:
(The car is for sale too 2023, 4600km,
Full front end, lip, fender, hood, side skirts, rocker, wing partial roof, partial rear quarter, partial rear bumper PPF. Honey seal under body wax coating)

Interior
WorksBell Rapfix Quick Release
WorksBell Switch Relocation Kit
WorksBell Rapfix Short boss / hub
MOMO mod78 (350mm)
= combo deal $1500

Spoon Blue Wide Rear View Mirror (new in box) = $80

Spoon Carbon Bucket Sear + BRIDE SUPER SEAT RAIL
=combo $3800

Exterior
Spoon Blue Wide Door Mirror Set = $150 (lens swap required)

Engine
Spoon Radiator Cap (Type F) ($40)
Spoon Oil Filler Cap (new in box) ($100)
= combo ($120)
Spoon Air Cleaner ($300)
Spoon Thermostat ($150)
Spoon Oil Filters QTY 3 (new in box) ($100)

Spoon N1 Muffler Kit (new in box) ($5000)
Spoon Head Cover (Yellow) (new in box) ($820)
Spoon Clutch Slave Hose (new in box) ($160)

Chassis/Suspension

Spoon Rigid Collars Front ($200)
Spoon Rigid Collars Rear ($200)

Ohlins Road and Track Coilover
Sakebomb Top Hats Front and Rear
HKS Error Canceller
= combo only ($5000)

RV6 Rear Camber Arm $1000
RV6 Chromoly Rear Swaybar w/ Billet Endlinks $600
RV6 Rear Toe Arms $550
=combo ($2000)

RV6 Solid Front Compliance Mount V2 (new in box)
($1000)

Rim / Tire / Brakes

Spoon SW388 - 18x9.5 +40
Spoon wheel stickers (new in box)
Spoon Sports Centre Caps
Bridgestone RE71-RS - 265/35/18
= SOLD

Spoon Brake Hose Set (new in box) ($500)

prices in CAD. Located in Markham. Shipping available at buyers expense.
Oh shietttt, what’s next? Haha
Sponsored

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
any news for those still waiting on delivery ... keeping you in our prayers.... I have a feeling Canada might get one more load around spring and the numbers say that would be it... we're getting close to our quota for the year ... and then it's 2025 cars... hope everyone waiting get theirs soon... just keep holding on and waiting patiently if you can they will come

Rpz

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla model Y
Parting out my FL5 parts:
(The car is for sale too 2023, 4600km,
Full front end, lip, fender, hood, side skirts, rocker, wing partial roof, partial rear quarter, partial rear bumper PPF. Honey seal under body wax coating)

Interior
WorksBell Rapfix Quick Release
WorksBell Switch Relocation Kit
WorksBell Rapfix Short boss / hub
MOMO mod78 (350mm)
= combo deal $1500

Spoon Blue Wide Rear View Mirror (new in box) = $80

Spoon Carbon Bucket Sear + BRIDE SUPER SEAT RAIL
=combo $3800

Exterior
Spoon Blue Wide Door Mirror Set = $150 (lens swap required)

Engine
Spoon Radiator Cap (Type F) ($40)
Spoon Oil Filler Cap (new in box) ($100)
= combo ($120)
Spoon Air Cleaner ($300)
Spoon Thermostat ($150)
Spoon Oil Filters QTY 3 (new in box) ($100)

Spoon N1 Muffler Kit (new in box) ($5000)
Spoon Head Cover (Yellow) (new in box) ($820)
Spoon Clutch Slave Hose (new in box) ($160)

Chassis/Suspension

Spoon Rigid Collars Front ($200)
Spoon Rigid Collars Rear ($200)

Ohlins Road and Track Coilover
Sakebomb Top Hats Front and Rear
HKS Error Canceller
= combo only ($5000)

RV6 Rear Camber Arm $1000
RV6 Chromoly Rear Swaybar w/ Billet Endlinks $600
RV6 Rear Toe Arms $550
=combo ($2000)

RV6 Solid Front Compliance Mount V2 (new in box)
($1000)

Rim / Tire / Brakes

Spoon SW388 - 18x9.5 +40
Spoon wheel stickers (new in box)
Spoon Sports Centre Caps
Bridgestone RE71-RS - 265/35/18
= SOLD

Spoon Brake Hose Set (new in box) ($500)

prices in CAD. Located in Markham. Shipping available at buyers expense.

Car was not as expected?

ILX6SPEED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2.4, CRV
any news for those still waiting on delivery ... keeping you in our prayers.... I have a feeling Canada might get one more load around spring and the numbers say that would be it... we're getting close to our quota for the year ... and then it's 2025 cars... hope everyone waiting get theirs soon... just keep holding on and waiting patiently if you can they will come
Im not sure if I even care anymore, might just go ITS afterall for the extra comfort features. I've been waiting since 2021...

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
I feel you... if you can forget about the deposit I would say just keep it with them and forget it about it.. and move on... if it comes then all the better even if you decide to get ITS this Spring... you can always sell/trade for TypeR if and when it comes

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
Hello everyone after a month being held off in the dealer, I’m officially part of the group. Drove it for 600km back home in a snowy mountain!

Thanks to the people here who helped me. Have a good morning. 🤙🏿
11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want FullSizeRender_VSCO

Terkoiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (CVT)
Still patiently waiting - my deposit’s been in since mid-July 2022. For what it’s worth, there clearly hasn’t been any clear pattern, rhyme, or reason to the supply of these cars to Canada for the last 13-14 months. Did we ever get confirmation on the 500-some cars statement? I know, with the way things have been supply-wise, that’s looking to be truer by the day, but it’s always been odd to me that was reported though never officially backed by Honda Canada.

Otherwise, no news on my car, but as I mentioned earlier in the thread I think my dealer will get mine (i.e., their second car) by this summer—which is total guesswork on my end. That would put it at about a year apart since their first car came in.

Anyone have any information on what # car their dealer is currently on and what the timeline has been for each one they received? Might be able to draw some perspective from that, if any.

Last edited:

Terkoiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (CVT)
Hello everyone after a month being held off in the dealer, I’m officially part of the group. Drove it for 600km back home in a snowy mountain!

Congrats! It would be nice to get some of your initial thoughts, impressions, and musings of that road trip home. 😄

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Winter beater currently

FullSizeRender_VSCO.jpeg
Congrats! Hope you got your refund for the shipping costs that you had already paid for.

frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fit, 2024 Integra Type S, 2004 S2000
Gave deposit in Aug. 2022. Been told in Nov. 2022 that I will have car 2/2 of my dealer, a 2024 or 2025 model. Called back last December and been told that they will receive a third car and that mine should arrive this year, probably in the summer. Waiting, waiting...

Last edited:

Shichi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra
No, nothing from my end. Deposit was in since Dec 2021. Last time I visited the dealer there were multiple people telling me different dates and mixed info. If the car can't come this year then I'll have to drop due to other circumstances unfortunately.

Shichi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra

FullSizeRender_VSCO.jpeg
Congrars!! Glad you finally got the car, I hope you enjoy it thoroughly

Apex Carver

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5-17224, ITR 01-1189, Elise, E61, 190E 2.3-16

FullSizeRender_VSCO.jpeg
Looks amazing man! Glad you were able to grab it!

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
Congrats! It would be nice to get some of your initial thoughts, impressions, and musings of that road trip home. 😄
Thank you so much! I’ll give it a try lol.
Road used: HWY3 - Hope (You can search how brutal HWY3 is during winter)
Tires: Michelin Pilot Alpin
Castlegar - Surrey, BC (600+ KM)
Travel Duration: 1330H - 2000H

All throughout the travel, the temperature ranged from -2 to 2C (which really affects road condition in snowy mountain) with snow, rain, flurries, drizzle. Equipped with snow tires, the car really really handled the road really well! It was fast and gripped really well around the corners, well enough speed for Canadian roads. To the point where I just drove as quick as I can because it was pitch black and no cars for 2hrs along the road LOL.

Suspension: I’m not gonna lie, was surprised as I drove the car with R+ mode first half of travel and didn’t bother me. Comfort mode for sure is great, but R+ too! I am used to a much harsher rides, I think 18s will greatly improve its comfort without changing the ECU, but it’s just my opinion.

Exhaust: Too quiet but I like it as the car doesn’t sound good. 😂

Overall: The car is worth the wait, I promise you guys it’s worth it! This thing is a beast! Take note it was my first time to drive that road + with this weather condition, but went home alive and well. 🤙🏿

Congrats! Hope you got your refund for the shipping costs that you had already paid for.
Yes it was all refunded + due to bad weather, I had to take a flight from Vancouver to Kelowna instead of straight to Castlegar. Then the GM/Owner himself picked me up from Kelowna to Castlegar which was 4hr drive.

Thanks again @Apex Carver it wouldn’t be possible with your lead! @Shichi looking forward to meet with you guys in the future thanks!
Sponsored