• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
Chilly613

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL1 Civic Sport Touring 6MT
Build Thread
Link
ok that makes sense. I have an Si so I wont have the existing fog light harness. thanks !
Mikstore does sell fog light kits for 11th Gen Civics that do not come standard with them that people have successfully installed. Might be something to checkout for yourself.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chilly613

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
My vinyl chrome delete wrap only lasted about 7 months before it started wrinkling. Ended up buying the black trim for the Civic Sport Hatchback.

Didn't do the rear chrome since that wrap is still looking pretty decent and it actually requires replacing the entire rear quarter windows and seals.

Really easy to replace the ones on the doors.

Peel back the weather strip seal on the corner of the doors. There's 1 screw each for the front doors. On the rear doors you will need to peel back the weather strip on each side as there are 2 screws for the rear door's trim.

I also removed the black triangle trim piece on the window by the side mirrors, you can remove the one on the inside and behind that there is one screw holding the outer piece.

Pull off the chrome pieces, you'll probably end up bending them as they're on there pretty good with the 3M tape. The hard part is getting off any remaining 3M tape left on the door from the old trim. Throw them all away as almost no one likes the chrome trim and its all bent up at this point.

After the 3M tape is removed or as much as you can remove, clean the area with an alcohol wipe.

Peel the 3M tape from the new trim and attach them. Its pretty easy to not mess this up as you can put the ends with the screws first and just press down along the trim for the 3M tape to stick, you should feel it when its seated all the way.

Put back the screws and make sure to put back in the weather strip seals the same way they were or else your door won't close with the same thud it should have. I'd recommend having micro squeegees for vinyl wrap to help tuck the seal back in. Put back the trim pieces by the mirror if you removed them. And that should be it.

Sorry I didn't take pictures along the installation process, but hopefully this write up helps.

These are the micro squeegees I used. https://a.co/d/2iwjJQo

Part numbers for the trim.

Part No.: 72925-T43-J11 MOLDING, R- RR
Part No.: 72965-T43-J11 MOLDING, L- RR
Part No.: 72465-T20-A11 MLDG ASSY-, L- FR
Part No.: 72425-T20-A11 MLDG ASSY-, R- FR

11th Gen Honda Civic Chilly's 2023 Civic FL1 Sport Touring 6MT | Aspiring Build 1704585945818

Rear passenger door with the black Sport Hatchback trim and the rear quarter glass with the vinyl chrome delete wrap. Can't really tell the difference, but now I don't have to worry about any issues of peeling or wrinkling on the doors, just the 2 rears.
11th Gen Honda Civic Chilly's 2023 Civic FL1 Sport Touring 6MT | Aspiring Build 1704585957349

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chilly613

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I normally don't buy things off of AliExpress, but I saw these sequential LED turn signals for the mirrors and thought "why the heck not". Really easy install and brighter than the stock LED indicators.

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256803394953418.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chilly613

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Just added the PRL Rear Motor Mount and the Eibach 22mm Rear Sway Bar with Accord end links.

Both make significant differences in driving. Shifting feels more direct than before and smoother, car feels more planted with less body roll.

There is an increase in NVH with the PRL RMM, but its not unbearable. At idle with the A/C on it's definitely more noticeable. Will keep driving and see if there is a break in period like some say, maybe it'll lessen.

I forgot to take pictures along the way and buttoned everything up before remembering, so here's a box of all the stuff.

11th Gen Honda Civic Chilly's 2023 Civic FL1 Sport Touring 6MT | Aspiring Build 1712084364812-bq

Shrapnel

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW 2024 Civic Type R #16838
Nice! I love the PRL RMM, it's as close as you can get to the best of both worlds