• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Post your new 2023+ FL5

CWFL5_jokeR

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic Type R
Hi All!

Just wanted to make a quick introduction of myself. Last week I bought my first ever Type R.. MY 2024 Civic Type R (badge #18,219) for MSRP with additional $500 off for graduating college! This car has been such a blast to drive even though I’m still breaking it in as I got it with 6 miles on the dash! Coming from multiple Subaru STI’s that were built to the moon I definitely don’t expect this type r to be as quick…for now ;)… but I’m definitely excited about the potential this car can achieve! While I’m in warranty I don’t plan to do much though as it is a daily.

I’m hoping I could gain plenty of knowledge from this community as I have with the Subaru community!

If you’re in Illinois too hit me up and maybe we can take some roller shots or just cruise around!

AND POST YOUR NEW CARS!!! Let’s see’em!

11th Gen Honda Civic Post your new 2023+ FL5 IMG_3675

11th Gen Honda Civic Post your new 2023+ FL5 369CC930-09D3-4CE1-B544-E426A3595A85
Sponsored