• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DragonRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR, n bikes
Got it home and added the crucial sticker to let folks know I already had a really cool blue vehicle, but now I've got two. ;) and they match!
Sponsored

Last edited:

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Got it home and added the crucial sticker to let folks know I already had a really cool blue vehicle, but now I've got two. ;) and they match! View attachment 241209
Nice sticker! Another fellow Oregonian? My CTR is scheduled to arrive by transport this Thursday!!! Iโ€™d love to get a PDX FL5 meetup going!

DragonRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR, n bikes
Nice sticker! Another fellow Oregonian? My CTR is scheduled to arrive by transport this Thursday!!! Iโ€™d love to get a PDX FL5 meetup going!
Yup, East side PDX. Meet up sounds fun! I mostly drive the east counties. Can't wait to finish break in and take a run out to Detroit lake.

TurboZed-R

First Name
Dalan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Finally picked up an FL5! I come from a long line in the JDM world including a 2015 Sti, 370z Nismo, and traded my M139 Amg Cla 45 in for the Type R. Car was fresh at the dealer and just happened to call before they posted on their website, no mark up but did come with a clear bra which I would have done anyway.
11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ“ธ 1000000904
11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ“ธ 1000000900

TheFactor

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
I haven't been in a BMW in so many years, so i don't remember... but i know that soft feeling from Mercedes.
Recently sold my 22 M240i Brooklyn Grey it was a fun car and this model was not soft when in track/sport mode . Handled really good but with that being said it Is early on and I like my 24 type R much more although I may be just a little bias lol. The Bimmer was a nice car though ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Hereโ€™s a shot of my M240i
11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ“ธ IMG_5812

Last edited:

TheFactor

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
Hello from So Cal !
Just picked her up yesterday and definitely in love. A couple of pictures after I pulled over a few blocks from the dealer to do another walk around and catch my Breath lol.
11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ“ธ IMG_1440
11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ“ธ IMG_1441
11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ“ธ IMG_1442
11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ“ธ IMG_1445

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Recently sold my 22 M240i Brooklyn Grey it was a fun car and this model was not soft when in track/sport mode . Handled really good but with that being said it Is early on and I like my 24 type R much more although I may be just a little bias lol. The Bimmer was a nice car though ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Hereโ€™s a shot of my M240i
IMG_5812.jpeg
I had my eyes on a thunder metallic or a blue with beige sensitec interior but the guage cluster and lack of manual turned me off of it. How does it contrast with the R?

TheFactor

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
I had my eyes on a thunder metallic or a blue with beige sensitec interior but the guage cluster and lack of manual turned me off of it. How does it contrast with the R?
All around I like my R better and that says something because I loved my My M240i .
Thunder metallic was on my radar but I was afraid the purple might be a little much after some time . The Brooklyn grey was a nice color and really reminds me of the Sonic Grey pearl. Think that clinched the deal with the R even though the dealer had a championship white the grey really showed off the sexy body lines and curves more .

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
All around I like my R better and that says something because I loved my My M240i .
Thunder metallic was on my radar but I was afraid the purple might be a little much after some time . The Brooklyn grey was a nice color and really reminds me of the Sonic Grey pearl. Think that clinched the deal with the R even though the dealer had a championship white the grey really showed off the sexy body lines and curves more .
Yeah, grey looks good on it, its clean - i know they rip in a straight line too. Something like low 4s. The other i was considering was like a 2020 or whatever was the last year they had the convertible version. I drooled over YouTube for the better part of six months then decided to get on the list and wait a year for the civic lol.

TheFactor

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
Yeah, grey looks good on it, its clean - i know they rip in a straight line too. Something like low 4s. The other i was considering was like a 2020 or whatever was the last year they had the convertible version. I drooled over YouTube for the better part of six months then decided to get on the list and wait a year for the civic lol.
I think you made a good choice ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
For sure that AWD RIPPED and hooked up on the bimmer.
Sponsored

Last edited: