• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mass

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4
I look foward to the ITS because its more supply. I might even get one because I use to have an Acura Type S that I loved.
Bonus is my local Acura dealer is MSRP only, so if its 47k. 3k more plus more luxury amentities and dont have to deal with my local Honda dealers bs is worth looking at.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Soooo...will this cause further upward pressure on FL5 street pricing and even FK8 prices?
Which were already beyond strong before this information hit?

I read somewhere there were roughly 48,000+ FK8's sold from 2017-2021. That is twice a '400/month' production rate.

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MDX, 2014 CR-V
Soooo...will this cause further upward pressure on FL5 street pricing and even FK8 prices?
Which were already beyond strong before this information hit?

I read somewhere there were roughly 48,000+ FK8's sold from 2017-2021. That is twice a '400/month' production rate.
Yes. I think the writing is on the wall. The FL5 is highly unlikely to reach the same production numbers as the FK8. The FK8 was limited production too…but, the world was a different place during the prime of its production years.