• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
So I was looking at the VIN, does the 22 mean there are 22 prototypes or 22 including pre production models?
Sponsored

dpc88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
The US is getting a leather steering wheel, right? Looks like it from these photos. Has this been confirmed and I missed it?

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
The US is getting a leather steering wheel, right? Looks like it from these photos. Has this been confirmed and I missed it?
I'm fairly certain it will be leather for the US model.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I believe so as well. I prefer leather but it would have been nice to have perforated leather in the grip area as well as flat bottom.
I wish we got heated seats. I am sad about it.

giger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FD2
What is it with you guys and heated steering wheels 🤣

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
What is it with you guys and heated steering wheels 🤣
My GF has Raynauds's. So it's one of the first things she looks for in a car.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
My GF has Raynauds's. So it's one of the first things she looks for in a car.
I have Raynaud's Disease too. It makes life difficult, especially in the winter.

dpc88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
I'm happy to see leather too. I think heated seats are a must... for leather seats, shouldn't be as much of an issue for the suede seats.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I have Raynaud's Disease too. It makes life difficult, especially in the winter.
Good thing you are in Florida! It can't still be an issue for you down there is it?

jinnrice

First Name
Jin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R champion white
The fenders are quite wide but very well blended in to the body. Much better than the "added on" ones in the rear of the FK8. Again, just my opinion. And no the lighting wasn't very good. It was in a hanger with minimal lighting.

The Type R badge on the front grill is all black and hard to notice.
The rear reminds me of the BMW m2 that just currently went away for the next model.

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
The rear reminds me of the BMW m2 that just currently went away for the next model.
Agreed, I see that as well. The car even reminds me of homologation classics like the Lancia Delta Integrale, Audi Quattro, and E30 M3. It's the modern equivalent of "box arches." I love it. Instant classic.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Good thing you are in Florida! It can't still be an issue for you down there is it?
It still is on some days unfortunately because of the indoor ac. Im just so sensitive that I'm used to it. It is better though, compared to when I lived in California.

Mine is just crazy sensitive because I used to be in the military and I started showing symptoms when I was in Afghanistan. It was so cold there and we didn't have any cold weather gear. I had it in my hands and it eventually spread to my feet. Was not a fun time to say the very least 😅
Sponsored